Wednesdays Outfit

Pink Sandals – Naturalizer

Necklace – Made by me
Bracelet – Made by me
Earrings – Made by me

Linking up with

Comments

I always love your shoes, you know that, but the sandals you’ve worn this week are awesome! Love the bright colors. Friday’s bright outfit is definitely my favorite.

I love Friday’s outfit, so bright and sunny and I agree with Kathleen, such cute shoes!

I love your style and all your fun accessories! You are so put together…makes me realize I need to switch it up a bit!

I love that white lace blouse on Thurs and the blue one on Fri. I also love your aqua heels and those gorgeous Naturalizer sandals. You look lovely.

I love you Friday outfit! And I just bought those same sandals from Target. I think I need to work on how I take my pictures…I love how you take pics of your shoes and jewelry.

~Courtney~

Always so fun to see what you put together for your wardrobe pieces. You would just croak if you saw the get ups I wear here at the house. You know….poultry farming, and vet work that I do. Not pretty!!! I clean up nice though!
    Happy Week friend.
    Kris

Hey Dawn! Don’t you look SASSY! The outfits are all wonderful! I especially love the Spring colors of Friday’s outfit.

I just wanted to let you know that I gave a “shout out” to you for the Crazy Toes Giveaway. Thanks again. The colors are fantastic!
    ~XOXO~
    Vicki

You always look so nice. I have to visit the chiropractor to. I have lower back pain and a curved spine.

I love the lace blouse, it looks great!

I made some of my own flower pins this last week too, we should share with each other.

Again more purses from Cousin Lori, she must be a great cousin

Thanks for sharing

I’ve been eyeing the blue ruffle sweater from Lands End- AND as always your outfits are all darling! Your closet must be amazing!!!

I’ve checked out a few of your WIWW posts now and I just LOVE your color pairings! I especially love your accessory groupings! You have the most awesome collection of sandals EVER. LOVE.

Oh, and I love your hair on Saturday, SUPER cute šŸ™‚

So cute Dawn! I don’t have a fav, I love them all and they look great on you; I LOVE all the color.

Jodi

I found your blog tonight and I love it! I t is so nice to see a classy woman not dressing like a teenager. I love your style!

Hi Dawn, I really have enjoyed looking at your color groupings and how well you put your outfits together. I looked at those tanks and ruffled cardis at Land’s End, but never got around to ordering any šŸ™ I really like the white necklace and bracelet, and (earrings- I have to wear the more expensive ones since I have sensitive ears, a real bummer) that you made. You are so talented, I would love to know how to make something like that.Jewelry seems interesting since you can create whatever you want, but I have never investigated the idea until tonight looking at some of your’s. I love your log cabin- I have always wanted one ever since I was small I had always wanted to build one on our property ina field, still dreaming about it, lol! I would like to follow your blog and subscribe to your feed. Thanks for sharing your wonderful sense of style with all of us.

I love the way you display your photos as more of a “collage” how do you do that? I am new to blogging and would love any feedback you may have for me about mine, and if you like what you see, please follow me!

You really know how to accessorize! I love your photo collages.

Your outfits are adorable. Iā€™m in love with your pink and turquoise handbags.

Dee

I am in love with your accessories! The pink skirt with the turquoise is so fun and bright! You look great.

Oh to have your jewelry collection . . . I wish I wish. Lovely week for you!