Wednesdays Outfit

Yellow Bag – Miche – Thrifted
 White Sandals – Naturalizer

Ring – Forever 21
Necklace – Made by me
Earrings – Made by me

Mondays Outfit

Cookout at my Moms today!

Blue T- Lands End
White Shorts – Chicos

Green Bag – Miche – Ebay
Wedge Sandals – Coldwater Creek

Necklace – Made by me
Earrings – Made by me

Tuesdays Outfit

Hanging at the Cabin today!

White T – Lands End
Turquoise Skirt – Meijers

Headband – Claires

Turquoise Bag – Miche
Raspberry Sandals – Naturalizer

Necklace – Made by me
Earrings – Made by me

Linking up with

Comments

Ooooh, lots of aqua blue this week and it looks so very pretty on you.

I also love your scarf headband. Looks perfect for hanging at the cabin 🙂

I love that red necklace that you made! So well coordinated and you have some great shoes! How do you make those awesome photo collages? Is it a template for photoshop? Awesome!

I look forward to your Wednesday posts each week – especially your jewelry.

Did you use a pattern for your loopy necklace? I so want one of these and have been searching for instructions on how to make them.

As always, love all the outfits! And your beautiful jewelry that you make. Wednesday, with the red accents – my fave this week! We should *pay* you for doing this.. lol.. it’s so helpful and inspiring to me to try and become a better dresser (and to actually think about it!). Thanks, Dawn, and have a wonderful remainder of the week.
    -Tammy

Your jewelry is knocking me out this week. I love the daisy necklace, the butterfly necklace and those gorgeous red items. They look fabulous with your great outfits.

Super cute as always, Dawn! I love the scarf headband! I am thinking I need some of those Target sandals, so cute!

Take care!
    Jodi

7. Anonymous says

The scarf headband look is adorable! As I’m scrolling through your post I’m thinking you didn’t make all this great jewelry, but of course you made most of it. I LOVE it. If I was local, I would so try and hit you up for a jewelry making lesson! 😉

PS…for some reason your blog isn’t letting me post under my Google account anymore, so it’s showing as anonymous.

Wow, you looked great all week. I especially love Thursday and Saturday.

I am a coldwater creek addict, but I have never tried the jeans. After seeing yours, I may have to try them!