Wednesdays Outfit

Hair Clip – Flea Market

Yellow Bag – Miche – Thrifted
Brown Sandals – Born

Ring – Hobby Lobby
Earrings – Made by me

Saturdays Outfit
Going to a retirement party then taking my Dad out for Fathers Day!

Navy Dress – Roamans

Orange Bag – Miche
Orange Sandals – Target

Necklace – Kohls
Earrings – Claires

Sundays Outfit
Hanging at the Cabin today!

White T – Lands End

Headband – Flea Market

Pink Bag – Miche – Gifted by Cousin Lori
Black Sandals – Crocs

Earrings – Made by me

Linking up with

Comments

Couldn’t wait to steal a minute and see your looks. As usual you don’t disappoint! Great combos and style galore. I am loving your born sandals, must find me a pair! Great job!

oooh, I love your denim trousers. They’re super cute with the yellow flats too.

Also really like your navy dress.

Have fun hangin’ in the cabin!

great outfits again this week!!

I love your hair when it is pulled off of you face, but then I am one of those people who hate hair hanging in the face

I should have made that flower bigger, thanks for wearing it.

Hi Dawn. Pretty as a picture, as usual! What on earth happened with your doggy? You said you almost poisoned him? Thank you for your kind words too re Snacker.

Great outfits, I love all your accessories! Hobby Lobby is such a great store. My mom took me there for my first time and we were there for hours.

Dawn – Your hair is getting so long, are you growing it out? Love that you’ve been golfing. One of these days I’ll feature a golf outfit of mine and my shoes, which are crazy looking. Love all of your looks and your jewelry makes me crazy with envy. ; )

I really enjoyed seeing all your outfits and the wonderful color combos. I do a lot of the same ones. I’m really liking your jewelry and the things you’ve made are so pretty.

8. Sheila says

Hey there. I’ve just subscribed to your blog and have to say I love your style. Thanks for sharing.