Front Porch Reveal

I finally got around to taking photos of our new porch now that it has some furniture.
Hers is the before and after shot of the porch build.
You can see the entire post
Here for those who missed it.

Wicker furniture is from Kmart.  I waited until it was on sale and purchased the love seat and to chairs along with the cushions for around $400.

Extra Pillows on the chairs and love seat were made by me for under $20.

Lace table cloth is a hand me down through the family.

I purchased the 3 lanterns at Big Lots for $21

The Ikea stool slipcovers were done with drop cloths and that project can be seen Here

The large pewter bowl on the floor that holds my magazines was free, it was used at Meijer on their salad bar. I actually have 5 of the bowls and love them.

The table was purchased at an auction eons ago and has been used in several places in our home over the years.

Tin bucket with the candle in it was purchased at TJMax for $2.

Daisy pillow made by me.

I purchase 3 lavender plants for $6.

I tied a scrap of drop cloth around the ugly pot the lavender came in.

The black metal water cooler was free.  I painted it with our house numbers.
 The mason jar solar lamp diy can be found Here

I have had the porch swing for years but did recover it this year for under $8, that diy can be found Here

The flowers in the whiskey barrel project can be found Here

Here’s a night view of the solar lights.

Thanks for dropping by my decorated porch for around $450.

Linking up with

I bet you are just as happy as a June bug with your new porch. Everything looks so summery and ready to entertain friends and family. Thanks for sharing Dawn and Happy 4th. on your porch.

I’ll be right over! It looks so inviting. I really like the red fabrics. The slip you made for the stool(?) is really cute. I must see if my Big Lots has those lanterns, I’ve been wanting some. Hugs, Kim

Oh my, it all looks so inviting Dawn. I’m new to blogging and so enjoy seeing all the great ideas everyone has. Enjoy your lovely porch for the 4th of July!!

so great looking wonderful big porch! wish I had one on my home…I absolutely love the big daisy pillow the most!

Your porch looks lovely. I really like the solar lights. I haven’t seen anything like that before.

I found your blog through Metamphoris Monday and love your bog! I’m your newest flower and love your style!

Your porch is so welcoming. I love that you’ve created pieces with your own two hands and that is what gives the area such love and character.

gertie @oldblockhouse

Beautiful country porch!!!!! I adore each and every detail!

I am in LOVE with your front porch! I am SO glad you stopped by my blog so that I could find yours! I have a front porch that needs some love—-I will for sure have to come back to look at your ideas when I finally get around to that project! :o) I am so glad to have “met” you and I look forward to being inspired!
    Jaime from Crafty Scrappy Happy

What a difference the porch has made to your house, now it is furnished you will really be able to enjoy it!

it looks like a great place to sit and visit, or sit and read.

What a great transformation! I love the new porch; it’s beautiful! Your furniture is so pretty and I love all the accessories; esp. the daisy pillow, so cute!

Take care!

Love all your things on your front porch. You are so creative. I especially love those covers for those Ikea stools. By the way, I made lots of spaghetti sauce this weekend!

Lovely porch, looks very dramatic with the solar lights at night. You did a wonderful job decorating your outside space 🙂

Love everything right down to the solar lanterns. Nice choice of furnishings and I adore your daisy pillow. Nice job! By the way, if you can ever bring yourself to leave your new porch, how about stopping by and entering my summer giveaway? It will only take a minute and then you have the rest of the summer to enjoy all your hard work:)

Dawn, thanks for your visit to my porch on my blog. I love your porch. You made it so comfortable. I love your cushions and pillows but my favorite has to be those cool solar canning jar lights-genius! I may have to borrow that idea!

What a lovely, relaxing porch you have. Would love to spend the morning sipping my coffee and listening to the birds right there!

gorgeous! I want to sit with a glass of lemonade all day! Thanks for sharing!

I love your front porch! It looks so inviting. I’m ready to visit! I found you at the girl creative, and I love your cabin.

I love your porch. You have such good taste in clothing and decorating!
    You’re making me feel lazy though.
    I haven’t even gotten my patio furniture out yet!
    Have a blessed day!

Hi Dawn. Love your name-Dawn is my daughter’s middle name! 🙂
    Now your porch is so pretty. What great furnishings you found and for a great price. Your cushions and pillows are so pretty too. Hope your weather’s not too hot so you can enjoy your lovely place.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia 😉

What a gorgeous porch. Is there room for one more in that sweet cabin??

23. Heidi says

Just beautiful. Thanks for sharing. I love the solar/canning jar lights idea. May have to “borrow” that. How is the Flea Market in Shipshe? I’ve always wanted to go.

Beautiful! It looks so cozy and inviting – you did a great job!

Oh my – what fun you are having! Love the mason lamps and the night shot. I’ll have to go check out that page.

What a beautiful porch/home. I absolutely love the idea for the solar jars. You definatly have my wheels turning. Thank you for such a lovely post.

What a wonderful front porch. We are putting a front porch onto our house after living here 22 years! I am so excited. I hope my before and after photos are as lovely as yours. What nice and perfect furniture for your front porch. May you enjoy many afternoons and evenings with family and friends on that porch!

28. Anonymous says

29. Kathy says

I love your porch, what an amazing view you have. I would love to be sitting on the porch with you having a cup of coffee and talking about your various decoration projects that I admire. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely porch.