Wednesdays Outfit

Lunching today with Mom, Aunt, and Cousins!
Green Blouse – Dress Barn
Hair Clip – Flea Market
 Green Bag – Miche
Brown Sandals – Born
Necklace – Made by me
Earrings – Claires

Tuesday Nights Outfit
Going to the Barn Theatre to see “Chicago”

White Lace Dress – Romoans

Pink Flower Pin – Made by me

White Bag – Miche
Paisley Sandals – Tommy Hilfiger

Necklace – Made by me
Pink Bracelet – Made by me
Green Bracelet – Made by me
Pink Bracelet – Kohls
Butterfly Ring – Kohls
Earrings – Made by me

Linking up with

Oh, I love everything. I esp. like your first outfit, the green one. Then I can’t believe you made that daisy necklace. I am so envious. I like the pink and green toes and I love those Target sandals. I also love those Tommy Hilfiger sandals.
    I hope you enjoyed the theater. I have a funny story about Chicago. When it first came out in the movies, I told hubby we should see it for our anniversary. Sitting in the theater, he turned to me and asked, “Is there something you’re trying to tell me?” hehehe I didn’t have a clue what it was about before we went.
    Also, how is your Gram?

How is Gram?….O’ Dawn I see the green eyes now!
    I think your eye’s appear different colors according to your outfits.
    As usual you look marvelous!

Great outfits! I love the first white outfit especially. You have such pretty eyes.

Oh my gosh, that white lace dress is gorgeous!!! I love how crisp yet breezy it is.

You look wonderful, as always.

As always, I am WOWED with your ensembles. Absolutely perfect!! And that multi-color pedi is too cute. Hope Gram is doing better! -Tammy

Oh darlin’! Your Saturday toes are wonderful. I’m gonna do that too, okay?

And your white sandals did not make you look like a used car salesman, so I have to change my opinion of white sandals.

And I love your white lace dress.

You are the cat’s meow!

Hi Dawn! Such pretty fresh colors in your summer wardrobe! How is your Gram? Loved the greens, as I am drawn to them!! How did you like Chicago? LOVED the movie!!! Stay cool, if you can. It is just hot everywhere!!!

8. Anonymous says

Love your white dress!! How pretty! Your style is great.
    Lisa in Fort Worth

Love all your outfits , but especially love your creative toenails – so joyous! – and you look !WOW! in the first outfit… Thanks for sharing

great outfit again this week Dawn!

Love the white cardigan in the first one, especially with the pop from the green flower.

Love all of your shoes this week too, oh and the pedicure too

Love all your outfits, but the green one definitely brings out the green in your eyes. And I thought they were blue! Hope your Gram is doing better.

I love your WIWW posts because you tend to wear the colors I love! Green and pink look so pretty on you! I also have those ruffled flower sandals from Target, but I cut the back strap off since it didn’t fit my foot quite right. Great colors and accessories, as usual 🙂