Cornbread and Cream Coffe Table

I have fallen in love with Martha Stewart’s paint called “Cornbread”
and decided to give my coffee table a new look.
 Here is the before shot, and before that it  can be seen here.
I painted the base and legs with “Cornbread” and the top with Sherwin Williams “Lotus Pod”  then hit it all with my sander.
 The yellow is such a cheery color I just can’t get enough.

Linking up with
HOH
A Beach Cottage

Comments

Gosh! Your blog has a whole new look! I like it.
    And I agree, that paint shade is so sunny and happy.

Great transformation Dawn, I’m a lover of yellows too and this one looks like a keeper. Did you cut that table down from a dining table or is the size it is now the original?

Enjoying your blog and had to say the table is fantastic. It would look perfect in my living room as the legs are a similar yellow to my walls.

WOW Dawn,this is amazing,fits right in with you cabin decor.
    And Thanks for offering to guest post on my blog my might still take you up on it.
    ~JO

I love it! I will have to remember Martha’s cornbread. Looks beautiful on your table.

This table is just darling! It has such a great shape. And painting it yellow makes it even more YUMMY! You are right, cornbread is a fabulous color!
    You have a great design eye!
    Yvonne

Wow~ I was just looking at this color yesterday at HD and wondered what I should put it on..it is such a Happy Color!!! great job!

Love the new look! It’s fun to see the layered look of the paint where you sanded.

LOVE the yellow! I’m in the process of redoing my own coffee table in yellow. Now I really can’t wait to get it done becuase yours looks so bright and cheery! Great job.