Update a Side Table with Paint

I found this little table at a local Ebay store and had to have it.
It is very sturdy and a quick project to update.
  By now you all know I have fallen in love with Martha’s paint called “Cornbread”
so of course that is what I used.
A little paint, a little sanding, some wax, and a whole new look.
 It’s my new favorite piece.
 I only spent $7.
Linking up with
HOH

Comments

That was a good deal, it looks great in its new color, That is a really pretty color, I’m a fan of MS PAINTS.

I’m in love with that color too Dawn, I think I might have to use a touch of it on my porch before the weather turns. Thanks for sharing.

Your table makeover is fabulous!! Love that color, too! Stop over to enter my giveaway for General Mills Cereal Treat Bars!

$7 well spent!! That is an adorable table, and I love the color 🙂

It looks great Dawn! I love it in yellow and love that it was $7. Wow! 🙂

Have a great week.
    Pam

I love that color and the sanded painted look you achieved. Your blog is beautiful. Can I ask where you got your yellow and white draperies? I’ve been looking and everything is either too lemony or too greenish. Thanks, Patty

Love the table and love the color!

I love the yellow color you chose for your table!

Thanks for your comment! I hope you will bring one of your projects to my first Potpourri Friday Party this week. Link-up starts on Thursday afternoon. Without a doubt, your participation will help make the party better!

Oh…this is so soft and pretty. My hubbin LOVES yellow…and we have quite a bit of it outside. But nothing inside. If I could do something as pretty as this, I’d probably rethink my color scheme!

Kathy

I LOVE that color! I haven’t painted anything yellow in a while but have been thinking about it. This really inspires! Can’t wait to try that paint out. Thanks for sharing – found you at Hows To’s Day

A simple, but dramatic makeover. Love that color.

I love this project too!

The table’s scalloped apron detail is SO cute!!! I’m with you on that lovely color.

I would like to invite you to this Wednedsay’s Bunny Hop Party 🙂

xoxo Bunny Jean
    @ Bunny Jean’s Decor and More!
    (my MAIN blog)

that shade of yellow rocks!! great job!

Love the cute yellow table. The color is so warm. Love the “worn” look too- very becoming 😀

Today I’m visiting from Designers Garden’s VIP Linky Party,
    ~Suzanne in NW Illinois

verrrrrry cute! I’m thinking I might need to get me some of that Martha Stewart cornbread paint. LOVE the color. And for only $7..wow!

I love the metal legs on this table! Very cute.