Wednesdays Outfit

Fridays Outfit
Dinner and a movie with Hubby and Son
Blue Dress – Target
Green Paisley Cardigan – TJMaxx
Pink Bag – Miche – Gifted by Cousin Lori
Green Shoes – Target
Up close of these fabulous shoes!!
 Necklace – Made by me
Earrings – Made by me
Sundays Outfit
Off to get my Sunday papers for couponing!

Green T – Lands End
White Skirt – Lands End

SCARY PHOTO
I am growing my hair out so you will see lots of bad hair days.
I also have NO makeup on.  Yikes!!
Headband – Flea Market

Yellow Bag – Miche – Thrifted
Yellow Shoes – Target

Earrings – Made by me

Mondays Outfit

Golfing then a little Couponing
 Blouse – Macys
White Shorts – Chicos
Again – NO makeup – to hot to put it on
White Flower Pin – Made by me
Raspberry Bag – Miche
White Sandals – Naturalizer
Earrings – Made by me

Tuesdays Outfit
Going to the Barn Theatre tonight to see “A Streetcar Named Desire”

Red Tie Dye Maxi Dress – Target
Blue Cardigan – Peebles

Raspberry Bag – Miche
Red Shoes – Famous Footware

Necklace – Kohls
Ring – Gifted by my Mom
Earrings – Made by me

Linking up with

Comments

Okay,I simply heart your daisy shoes. I also love that red striped maxi from Target. My Target just doesn’t get as many cute clothes as everyone else’s. Adorable every day. 🙂
    -FringeGirl

Fun, fun week! I love the blue dress, green cardi, and sassy shoes. I keep seeing those at Target and wonder how they look ON. Success. That necklace looks vintage! Great combo.

Really love the maxi dress and cardigan – looks stunning on you. And you’re right, those shoes from Target are fabulous. Love that entire outfit too.

I like your hair growing out because it looks different every day and still polished, which is so hard to do when letting it get longer.

Growing a short do is always so hard. But you are full of creative ways to wear your hair, so I think you can pull it off. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the maxi with blue cardi!! Target huh? Recently? I want it. I neeeeeed it. Gimme…gimme…..I must have. I will go today to see if it there at my Target!!!!
    Have a great rest of your week! Stay cool!

I absolutely adore all your outfits. I seriously love your style. That maxi dress is to die for 🙂

Lookin’ good Dawn! I agree, you are smokin’ in the maxi dress!

I love the little flip of your hair in the back, so cute! :

Jodi

Looking fab as always – love it all! That polka dot dress with the cardi & all is pure perfection. And the maxi dress – wow! -Tammy

wow- lovely, cute outfits! My favourite one is friday’s polka-dot dress..(I’d never have thought of mixing polka dots with another pattern, but I will try it a.s.a.p. – thanks for inspiring me). And hey, you look great without make-up; I luuuuurve your freckles, and you have fabulous skin!

I love those ruffled sandals! I am always on the lookout for cute shoes. The maxi dress if really cute too. You look great in red. I don’t think our Target had either of those this year!

I love those cute ruffled sandals, so cute!

The daisy necklace and shoes are great, and wow those daisy shoes!!!

LOVE this dress little sweater combo! The longer dresses are so in style right now too! Lovely!