Wednesdays Outfit

Movie and dinner with Hubby!
Turquoise Dress – Target
White Cardigan – Peebles
 White Headband – Flea Market
Purple Flower Pin on Headband – Made by my friend Conni

Raspberry Bag – Miche
White Sandals – Naturalizer

Necklace – Kohls
Earrings – Made by me
Ring – Gifted by my Mom

Sundays Outfit
Going to get newspapers for couponing

White Tank – Coldwater Creek
White Shorts – Chicos
Green Paisley Cardigan – TJMaxx

White Bag – Miche
Brown Sandals – Born

Necklace – Walmart
Earrings – Made by me
Ring – Gifted by my Mom

Mondays Outfit
Golfing

Yellow T – Lands End
White Shorts – Chicos

Hat – Target (Covering up my many bad hair days to come)
Pink Flower Pin – Made by me

Turquoise Bag – Miche
Silver Shoes – TJMaxx

Necklace – Made by me
Earrings – Made by me

Linking up with

Comments

I think my favorite this week is the green cardigan worn with the pink necklace. The preppy gene in me just loves pink and green.

Love how you pulled your hair back, too. I can’t believe how quickly it’s growing and how pretty you’ve styled it during what can be an annoying stage.

I like them all, but really loved the green cardigan with the pink accents. Love the pink and green combo.

You hair is looking great too

Beautiful even with hair growing out! Sometimes I try to get my hair longer, and then about 1/2 way there, I cut it. I really do look better with mine short. Now…I am toying with the idea of letting my gray all come in naturally. But I am white! WHITE I tell you. My Dad was too in his 30’s. My daughter says NO MOM!!!! NO!!! But I am tempted to let it grow out til I can’t stand it, then cut it as short as I can, then just do it. Worst case scenario is I color it and let it grow! My hair grows so fast I feel like I am in constant need of color and cut!!!! Just the cut would be so much easier.

Okay, it’s official! I am in love with your collages!! I would love to be able to do that with my own outfit posts. How do you do it?

Love your outfits, too! I especially like the last one. That combination is beautiful.

Followed you here from WIWW.

Jeanine

Love your outfits as usual! I especially love all your jewelry that go with it. I really love the last necklace and earrings that you made. Do you make and sell your own jewelry?

As always, some fab outfits, Dawn! And YOU look pretty in a ball cap (I never feel like I can quite pull that one off.. lol). Thanks again for the great inspiration! -Tammy