Wednesdays Outfit

Red Flower on the Headband – Made by my friend Conni
Red Bag – Miche – Gifted by Cousin Lori
Red Sandals – Famous Footware
Necklace – Made by me
Earrings – Made by me

Fridays Outfit

Having my hair done today! Covering up the blonds (LOL)

Orange T – Lands End

Yellow Bag – Miche – Thrifted
Lime Green Sandals – Target
Necklace – Made by me
Earrings – Made by me
Bracelets – Made by me

Linking up with

ooooh, lots of beautiful blue! Love it!

The last outfit is my favorite. Love the polka dots and your hair looks fantastic.

You are sooo cute!!! I love so many things in these pics! Love the headscarf! Love the daisy necklace and lime green shoes! Love it all!!!

Nice to see another 40 something here! I still need to post my WIWW.

Your outfits are so cute. I love the way you mix colors with your outfits and accessories. Love your hair and accessories!

you ROCK in the accessories department… i’m lovin’ the headbands and that daisy necklace you made is adorable.

Really pretty outfits. You are so good at picking out the accessories.

You always look so gorgeous and well put together!!

great outfit, love the headbands, great idea with the scarf as a headband. Your hair is looking great

Your hair is getting so long! Great color choices! Love it all. Your Target has much cuter dresses than mine! Still on vacay. Home on Saturday.

cute, cute, cute… as always!! My fave this week? The blue dress/daisy necklaces & shoes. Simply awesome. I also love your coffee table project. I’ve tried the spa water, or similar before. Yummy!!! I think I’m all caught up now 🙂 have a wonderful week (and pls send some of your *energy*.. thanks! lol) -Tammy