Wednesdays Outfit

Going to the “Barn Theatre”
and
this is the only day I dressed for the week.  I was to busy painting, cleaning up sawdust from the 2 doors we removed and replaced, cleaning toilets, and chinking the outside of the house.  None of that required getting dressed for.

I am also having more bad hair days than good.  Hope I can stick with growing it out.

Blue T – Lands End
Blue Cardigan – Lands End
Black Shorts – Chicos

Green Flower Pin – Made by me – Tutorial here

Breast Cancer Bag – Miche – Gifted by Cousin Lori
Wedge Sandals – Coldwater Creek

Ring – Forever 21
Earrings – Fashion Bug

Linking up with

Comments

Another pretty outfit, Dawn.

I love the breast cancer bag. I don’t own a Miche bag, but I might consider buying one for this. Do you know if they donate the proceeds from this particular shell? My Mom died from breast cancer 30 years ago…and I’m always looking for ways to contibute “for the cure.”

Kathy

dawn, i absolutely love these posts. again..so impressed with the lovely outfits and accessories you put together, you definitely have an eye for this kind of thing!! also, you are beautiful!!

[email protected] things bring smiles

Oh I hear ya sister. Growing our hair out is the hardest! But let me tell you, your hair is looking just darling! I am tempted to let mine grow, then I do, and I cut it all off. For some strange reason, I cannot stand the feel of my hair on my face, or forehead. I find myself clipping it up all the time when I am home!!! Weird, huh?
    You have been a very busy lady!!

Love your hair, outfit, makeup.. all! I was just tossing over the idea of letting my short hair grow out again. Now I see how cute yours looks.. I think I’m gonna let it grow out some again! 🙂
    Now I’m also thinking I need an eye makeup tutorial from you. Lookin’ great, as always! 😉 Have a fabulous remainder of your week. -Tammy

That color is stunning on you! You look amazing. I also LOVE those wedges.

I suppose I have to let you slide this week for only having 1 outfit BUT you can’t do that to me anymore. I seriously look forward to your WIWW posts. Your style is fantastic 🙂

Your look is fab and your eyes are beautiful, great pics.
    This is only my third week linking up at WIWW.

I currently have a fun anything goes linky at my blog that runs Friday through Monday each week. I just announced a new monthly “desperate 4 date night” linky and would love for you to join in on the fun. Here is the link explaing more.

Thanks for you time and hope to see you soon.

Your look is fab and your eyes are beautiful, great pics.
    This is only my third week linking up at WIWW.

Thanks for you time and hope to see you soon.