Wednesdays Outfit

Brown Sandals – Born
Bracelet – Gifted by Dad and Kim
Ring – Forever 21
Earrings – Target

Linking up with

Comments

I love those orange earrings. I also like the look with the orange top and purple shrug. I never have put those two colors together. Finally, I think you look great in the last outfit with the green.

Your outfits are terrific looking. I love your braided hair. The jewelry is fun, big and chunky with lots of sparkle! 🙂

Dee

Hi there! Your hair is really getting long! A braid in the front even!!! Makes me want to grow mine, but then I want to shave it off after a short while. I am going in to see my daughter today for some major overhauling!!
    Love the cardi’s and especially the green outfit. I have the same cardi from Target too. I love that shade of green. All greens, really. You sure do dress up for your week! It is so stinking hot here….wish I could round nakey!!

Loooooove the purple and orange combo! So gorgeous.

And I love your top from Dress Barn. Very very pretty on you.

You look just beautiful this week! Your sandals are all darling and I adore the blouse from Dress Barn.
    The purple and orange are fabulous together.
    Cindy

I’m so glad to see you back with a full post. I love that yellow & blue combination and that lilac cardi is gorgeous. Once again, you should win the most stylish blogger award. Your looks are always so polished & cute!!!

love, love, love the turqoise and yellow!!

Your hair is looking great, love the braid in the bangs.

You are stylin’ as always!! I adore that “Tuesday” ruffled blouse from Dress Barn. All of your ensembles are put together so incredibly well. Hmmmm, I know you’re already a super busy girl.. but thinking you could probably earn some $$ by organizing wardrobes and putting outfits & accessories together for people. You’re just so darn good at it! 🙂 Have a wonderful weekend, Dawn!
    -Tammy

You are the cutest thing! I love all of your outfits!! Thanks for popping in for a visit @TheDedicatedHouse. I’m your newest follower! Tootles, Kathryn