What I Wore Wednesday

Raspberry Bag – Miche
Black Boots – JCPenny
Necklace – Made by me
Earrings and Ring – Forever 21

Linking up with
Pleated Poppy

You are seriously hitting the thrifting jackpot! Love the dress and jacket.

You are so adorable!! Love your style and you are giving me some great ideas for putting outfits together ~ I really get stuck in a rut sometimes!

Girl, you are looking so snazzy!!! Love the way you mix color!!!! You look fantastic, and your hair is darling. Funny, we both wear our hair the same!!! Flip at the ear,….etc.

I would never have thought to combine blue and purple, but it looks fantastic on you. Your hair is so cute! Makes me want to cut mine!

Hi Dawn!
    You are always so put together.
    Love the purple and your boots!!
    Those Dr Scholls pewter shoes are so cute too. I bet those are comfy for work as well.
    happy wednesday!

As always, you look great. every.single.day 🙂 The first outfit is my fave this time – and I looove those earrings you made! Agreed, your hair is so cute! Did I ever mention I bought some of those ‘buckle’ Dr. Scholls after I saw yours? I got black, and was bummed b/c they were out of pewter in my size :-/ But I still love the black ones too. Anyway, thanks for being such a great inspiration. Lord knows, I needed it in the wardrobe department! Bless ya, Girl.. and have a great remainder of the week! -Tammy

I’ve said it before, but the jewelry you make just sets off your outfits. The first one is my favorite. I love those colors together on you.

I love your black and white dress, it looks so pretty with the purple!
    Have a great day.
    Hugs, Cindy

You have a fabulicious wardrobe Dawn! I’m into bright colors these days and all of your outfits have that wow factor. You have the most beautiful eyes! I love your hair in the second outfit. I just cut off my long hair yesterday after 10 years and it’s so short, but I just love it! Especially after seeing your pix.

I LOVE your outfit and hair on day two! Wish you could go shopping we me!

love your black and white dress, it looks so pretty with the purple!
    Have a great day.