Bottles from a Barn Sale

For those of you who don’t already know this about me, I walk my dog every morning at daybreak.
When I got to the corner of our dirt road there was a sign posted “Barn Sale”.
As soon as I got home, I jumped in my Jeep and headed of to the sale.  The only thing I do before my walk is get dressed and brush my teeth.  I didn’t even look to see if I had yesterdays mascara still under my eyes.  I was in such a hurry to get there before the good stuff was gone.

The only thing I purchased was a box of these cute glass bottles, that are the perfect size for a single bloom.

I may attach some wire around the bottle neck and hang them from a branch, as indoor decor come winter to brighten up the cabin.

I got 20 bottles for $5.

I am so happy with my purchase!!

Comments

……..oh sweetie, so am I. Just think of all the creative uses those beautiful little jars will have. The lids are quite to bonus too. Woohoo!!!

I’m so glad I ran across ya today. I dropped out over the summer and spent last week in TX so I’ve not caught up with everyone yet. It was so good to see ya over at Sandy’s place. :o)

You have yourself on terrifically blessed Tuesday sweetie!!!

Hi Dawn! I just stumbled onto you blog this morning! What a great site you have!! You really scored a deal on these! I am now your newest follower; and I invite you to follow me, too! (In fact, I just posted my thrift finds for this week!) Hope you’ll stop by! Many blessings to you!

Those are fabulous, Dawn! I love them and your idea of hanging them with wire sounds wonderful.
    Have a wonderful day.
    Hugs, Cindy

A barn sale sign would set my heart to pitter patter too Dawn. At least you had your teeth brushed! I thought of you yesterday as we came up your way by happenstance and had dinner at the local turkey place.

Dawn you got a steal! I would love to have scored those darling glass bottles! I can see them in so many different ways. wired to a frame that has had glass replaced with chicken wire. Placed singly down the middle of a long table for a simple statement, or an outdoor meal!!! Placed in the window sill. Wired to fences, trees, as you already mentioned! SO many fun ways to use these!! You go girl!

Lucky you! I love little bottles like that and they look adorable with just one sweet little bloom!

What a terrific deal! There are endless uses for those. You could even turn them in to spice bottles with cute labels. I like your idea of hanging them from wire off a tree branch. So clever!

Fabulous bottles you scored! I would pry that rubber off of the stoppers and make little tiny “bottles” too 🙂

What a great buy; I just love jars of all sorts and sizes! I love their little stopper tops! I can imagine you have tons of great ideas on what you can do with them!

Take care!