Pumpkin Seed Photo Shoot

My Son and his Girlfriend carved pumpkins and I decided to roast the seeds. I toss them in olive oil to coat and roast with coarse sea salt.
You will probably all get sick of the nonsense photos I will be posting. I purchased a new camera and it is smarter than me.  I am trying to get it all figured out, so bear with me.
I know it definitely takes better photos than my point and shoot, but it is hard to force myself to use the new one and learn it.
I even bought the “For Dummies” book to walk me through all this camera can do.
I hope to bring you better quality photos from here on out.Don’t forget about the Ruffled Scarf Giveaway.

Beautiful photos Dawn. I thought you took great photos before. What kind did you get? I love my camera which is not an expensive one Panasonic lumix. Someday I may upgrade but for now, I still have to learn what I am doing on this one. Have a great weekend.

I am curious too, what kind did you get?

I am a total camera/photography novice and I even have problems with my “point & click” camera! Maybe someday I can learn how to use one of the better ones, but I still think the point/click ones are the best for those quick candid shots!

I am soooo jealous,I need a new camera for sure, and we ain’t going to never get tired of your photo’s I for one appreciate you my friend.Thanks for sharing and please keep it up.

Yea..you got your new camera! Those pics are so sharp and clear! What fun you will be having. I love roasted pumpkin seeds. I do mine the same way. Mmmmmm!

Beautiful.. just beautiful!! I think you have the technique nailed already ๐Ÿ˜‰ Yes, inquiring minds want to know what did you get? I love my Canon Rebel xSi, have had it for a couple years now.. and yes bought a version of the dummies book for my specific camera. However, I truly haven’t explored a lot of its potential.. even yet. Let’s take a class together, ok? ๐Ÿ™‚ Enjoy!! -Tammy

Dawn, I can really tell a difference in your photos. I’m aiming to have sharper, clearer photos, too. What kind of camera did you get?

Beautiful pictures. Okay, I want to know,too What kind of camera did you choose? btw…my fabric arrived and it is beautiful. I’ve added your blog to my side blog roll, too. Patty