What I Wore Wednesday

Red Bag – Miche
Brown Suede Boots – Target
Necklace, Earrings, Ring – Made by me

Linking up with
Pleated Poppy

Comments

I love all your fall looks, so cute. The scarves are adorable!!! I think your hair is looking awesome, Dawn!

Take care!
    Jodi

I LOVE the new yellow scarf, LOVE IT!! need a tutorial, or we need to do another trade, do you like Scentsy products??

Great outfits this week

I cannot even begin to pick a favorite outfit! You look adorable in everything. And yellow is definitely a fab color on you.

You look fantastic!!!

The necklace and scarf are gorgeous – yellow is so your color. Loving the hair too, looks great growing out.

HI Dawn. Love seeing your seasons change on you! LOVE, LOVE the yellow scarf! I have purchased fabric to make some ruffled scarves, and didn’t do it. In face, I bought that stuff LAST year. Yikes! Lovin’ those suede boots. May need to scoot on down to Target to see if they have any. Love the tights, love the rose necklace you made. Love it. Today we have rain, and I could get away with jeans and a light jacket. Woo-Hoo!!

Really love those boots. Our Target didn’t have any like that. My favorite picture is the one with the prairie skirt and the jean jacket with your flippy hair. So cute!

You are so wonderful at putting things together to get the cutest ensembles. I love the prairie look, and on the porch of your wonderful cabin.. I mean, how perfect is that? All so cute, and love the scarf. I have made 2 of the ruffled scarves, neither of which turned out ‘right’.. so I’m off to enter your giveaway if it’s not too late! Thanks for the inspiration as always! -Tammy

As usual, every single outfit is gorgeous! I really love the prarie skirt & the 1st skirt you wore. You look great even in sweats. How do you do it lady? LOL!!!

You are a very stylish lady, I always enjoy seeing what you have worn. I love the yellow flower necklace that you made. The yellows that you wear are beautiful on you.
    Hugs, Cindy

Just stopping by from WIWW, my first time linking up! I love your yellows and purples…2 colors that I am adoring this fall,too. So cute!