What I Wore Wednesday

Yellow Cardigan – TJMaxx
Yellow Bag – Miche
Brown Sandals – Born
Necklace and Earrings – Target
Ring – Forever 21
Linking up with

love the first and the last! That yellow sweater looks great on you too, I must say you are a bad influence, I have bought more sweaters because of you.

I see your new camera, I wont hold it against you that it is a Cannon, lol

Your hair looks fantastic! Love how it’s growing out so beautifully.

Love the neon green outfit (the jeans look incredible) and the polka dot dress.

Another beautiful week!

You are such a pretty lady! Always looking so elegant! Love the blue and yellow together! Your mail will go out tomorrow my friend.

You are too cute! I love your outfits.
    Thank you for visiting my lil ole blog and taking the time to comment.
    I am a new follower here! 🙂

It looks like your having great weather there too, since you’re still wearing sandals!
    All the outfits are cute, but I love the green and white jacket with the scarf best.

I love how you are fixing your hair — so perky and cute! I always enjoy seeing your outfits, because we seem to have similar taste even though I am a number of years your senior. Yeah, I’m in total denial about that! I’m especially lovin’ the turquoise sandals & purse!

Lovely wreath from your last post. I try to keep a couple of wreath forms (styro, grapevine or wire) on hand so it’s easy to whip something up when I get the urge. You’re right, it is so much cheaper, & I love that it’s also personalized!
    🙂 CAS

Great outfits, as always! Love your hair.. and if Dawn can wear sandals in oct, so can I 😉 I don’t know why I’ve avoided it – the weather’s been great. (I just need a pedi, that’s why.. lol!) Thanks for all the inspiration! -Tammy

Yellow is your color, girl! Most people cannot wear that color, but you wear it well.

Will there ever be a time when you say “scarf–I forgot”? I myself don’t know where I bought most of my clothes.