Clearance @ Pier 1

Did a little shopping today and hit the clearance section at Pier 1.  I seldom get a chance to shop there, so it was a nice treat and even better when I purchase something.

The plates are salad size, and I will incorporate them into my Thanksgiving table.

I do have a rule about purchases such as this.  I like to buy in lots of 4, that way I can mix and match and the theme doesn’t seem sparse.
 Lucky me, there were 4 of each pattern just waiting for me to take them home.

If the sun ever shines here again I will take photos of my Thanksgiving table using these lovely new finds!!

Do you mix dinnerware patterns or are you one who likes everything to match?

Comments

So pretty, I love the colors and the patterns. You will be able to use these for so many different occasions! I love pier 1 and rarely get to shop there too.

Can’t wait to see your table, I am sure it will look fabulous!

Jodi

I love the new plates! I love Pier 1 but seldom buy there cuz they are so pricey! Did you know I am a dish nut! I have so any sets of them and I like to mix too!

It’s always so nice to score at the Pier 1 clearance shelf. I love the dishes and yes, I do mix and match. When I have the chance to set a pretty table I want to play with as many things as possible. The sun is not shining here either today. Patty

I like to mix dinnerware patterns, but I’m not real creative with it. I look forward to seeing what you are going to do. You are a real inspiration to me.
    Hugs, Cindy

What some great finds! I also LOVE to mix dinnerware up! I have a wonderful collection of Polish pottery in many patterns- and love to use this collection every day.

I’m a mixer too Dawn and these are fabulous. I don’t go to Pier1 often but when I do I always start right for the clearance section. You did good girl!