What I Wore Wednesday

Scarf – Claires
Bag – Miche
Shoes – thrifted
Bracelet – Kohls
Ring and Earrings – Walmart
Linking up withย

I like your curly hairstyle. It looks good. You know I like all your scarves. The dress with the lace turned out well. I love the pink and gray.

great accessories this week, love the scarves, and flower pins! LOVE the shoe with the last outfit!!

You fashionista YOU!! LOVE the boots!!! Love them! Love the black lace peeking out underneath the dress. It makes it! You find the cutest dresses at Target! LOVE the grey ankle booties….so cute!!!! You are ON it girl!!
    I got two pair of boots from Target yesterday though. Now if it would just get cold enough to wear them!!!!!

Great looks! You’d be a wonderful fashion stylist!

P.S. The version of hair cut I got was just a bit longer- just above the shoulders with layers. Easy to take care of- and I’m enjoying a bit of change. My hair before was just below the shoulders, no layers.

I love the gray ankle booties too! I’ll have to give Walmarts jewlery a look when I’m there next, you find some good looking jewlery there!

Love your scarves ths week. Actually as usual, all of your accessories are rockin’! Also love the denim jackets.

I love all your scarves! I found a tutorial for one & I’m going to give it a try…hope mine comes out as pretty as yours.

Super cute, Dawn; your always so put together! I love the cowboy boots!! ๐Ÿ™‚ My daughter wants a pair sooo bad (and I would like a pair too) so I am on the look out for some cheap boots! ๐Ÿ™‚

Your hair is getting longer and it looks great! ๐Ÿ™‚

Stay warm today!

Beautiful outfits this week, Dawn. I love the scarves and the pretty dress with the ruffle under it is lovely! I love that you show all of the skirts and dresses that you wear, as that is what all of the time.
    Hugs, Cindy

Love your boots. :o) Which denim jacket do you like the best? I need a new one…I had one for years from CC that finally gave out. It was Tencel and so lightweight. I loved it. Looking good girl…

All of your outfits are stunning this week! And if you are suddenly missing those boots and gray shoes, well, I might just have them!

So cute Dawn ~ I love how you pair ruffles and lace with denim and more rustic pieces. You look so pretty in all of these outfits!

13. Anonymous says

Dawn , I just found your blog through debbie Doos -I think your outfits are adorable! I love the boots and the grey thrifted shoes -to die for:-) I also like how you break everything down at the end of your post as to where you purchased your pieces.

great outfits and accessories as always!!! love the boots!!

I love them all, but My fav is the dress! I love fall clothes and sure miss wearing them now that I am in Florida, hoping for a cold snap!

Someone else said Fashionista.. that’s exactly what I think every week when you post for WIWW!! Awesomely adorable ensembles, as always. Love them all… kinda partial to the outfit w/ the pink scarf. Your hair looks great too! Thanks again for the inspiration! -Tammy