What I Wore Wednesday

Red Flower Pin – Made by me
Copper Bag – Miche
Cowgirl Boots – Vintage
Ring and Earrings – Walmart
Linking up with

Comments

You look amazing in all of your outfits! Stopping by from WIWW!

You seem to be the person that would look great in anything!
    That first outfit is my favorite, i’m in love with every single piece!

Wow! My favorite outfits of all your WIWW posts! You look so pretty in every one of them πŸ™‚

I love the second, and fourth outfits, so Cute!! I LOVE your hair like that, up and away, it looks great!!

I’m going to Target today to look for that cute black and white checked scarf!

Ok. I am going to Target to look for that rocking red ring. Copy cat, I am! Love your outfits. THat first one is my fave. πŸ™‚

I love the checked scarf too! You have some beautiful clothes and I always look forward to seeing you on Wednesday’s! Just couldn’t fit it in this time what with doing the kitchen but I’ll get back to it soon!
    ps…love the Mishi bags too!

8. Anonymous says

Dawn, your outfits are always great! I so want those boots from Target!

All your outfits are so colorful & well put together. I love the gray and purple!

You look so adorable in each and every outfit. Love the suede boots from Target. Cute, cute hairdo!
    CAS

I can’t believe how long your hair has gotten! You are getting so many different looks now with it! Love all the ways you are rockin’ your fall/winter outfits!!! Thanking my stars too, that the weather is allowing for scarves and boots! I live in them all winter!!!!
    Hugs and kisses.
    Kris

love the outfit with the dark blue sweater and white ruffly scarf! Also really like the one with the paisley jacket. adorable!

…and for the life of me i can never get my jeans to look right tucked into the boots and it looks so good the way you do it!

Your hair pulled back is amazing.

Your last outfit is my favorite, but I also love your paisley jacket.

Very pretty outfits this week! I love the first one, I would never have thought to put the red and green with brown, but it looks great!
    All of your accessories are what make your look so put together!
    Have a great week.
    Hugs, Cindy

Dawn
    I can’t pick a favorite today-they are all to my liking!!
    But I especially like your hair in the last photo-it reminds me of the Gibson girl style.
    So…cute!

Wow – though I like all the outfits, I simply luuuurve the second outfit with the gorgeous ruffle blouse and your fabulous self-made scarf! You look absolutely stunning. Hugs, Lola

I love all of your boots! And that paisley jacket is adorable!

19. christy zima says

Im so happy to have found your blog! AWESOME πŸ™‚

I agree, my favourite ensembles of yours to date. Your hair looks great! You definitely have style and know how to put together a great look.

Dawn, you put together the cutest outfits and you always look so polished! And I’m totally in love with your vintage cowgirl boots and that prairie skirt with tights. This is the inspiration I need to get out of a frumpy-dumpy phase I’ve inadvertently fallen into. Thanks! πŸ™‚

OMGoodness! How did I miss this one? Where did last week go? πŸ˜‰ Love all of your outfits, as usual. And, as perfect as they’ve always been.. I think they just get better and better. I’m looking at that checked scarf from Target, and going.. ‘yah, I could make that!’ lol. I think you are a kindred DIY spirit, and certainly an inspiration to me. Thanks so much!! Have a blessed day. -Tammy

I came across your blog after Crafty Scrappy Happy featured your Christmas tree & now I’ve just stalked your WIWW’s. I follow Lindsey’s WIWW on The Pleated Poppy but I am built a lot more like you so I am loving your posts. Thanks so much for sharing!
    -girls with curves

Wow you have great collection of cloths, shoes, jewellery. In all these thinks I like most shoes. Your all types of shoes are really very nice.