Christmas Tree in a Log Home

All the Christmas decorating is finally done, the last project on our list was to wrestle this 17 foot tree into place.

My son put it in the stand and stood it himself, then he got out the ladder and started trimming the tree.

I changed all the slip covers on the furniture to white for the holidays, I didn’t want them competing with all the colorful ornaments.

I added some of the leftover ornaments and pine cones to a glass bowl on our coffee table.

The reindeer pillow I made to make the place feel festive.

The tree in the dining room has the same Target ornaments as the Living Room tree.

Thanks for stopping by the Cabin.

Signature

Comments

Oh my goodness Dawn, everything looks beautiful! I love all the colorful ornaments on the tree and in the glass bowl.

Your cabin living room is wonderfully beautiful and loooks so roomy and comfy….I love cabins….Chrismas is a time for sharing….thank you….Mel’s Designs…’n Harmony

I just love your decorations, and that tree looks HUGE! How tall is it? Everything looks so colorful and inviting.

That is some BIG tree. Nice that you had some handy help. Your room looks so lovely.
    -Joy

I love that big great wonderful tree…what a wonderful room….love it all…I am a new follower of yours…phyllis

Wow, Dawn what an amazing tree. I love your log cabin and it is especially beautiful at Christmas. Patty

Dawn, that tree is spectacular! Your home looks so warm and festive without being “over the top”. Thanks for sharing, you are a talented person my friend.

What a tree Dawn! I love it. Or for a space for a 17′ tree!

(And no, you weren’t the only nosy one on my blog. You were the only one brave enough to admit you’re nosy!)

I’m so happy to have stumbled across your blog while surfing this morning. I just adore it!
    Brenda

Oh, forgot to say (just one cup of coffee so far this morning: the old juices aren’t pumping appropriately yet!) that I’m adding you straight to my blog roll.
    Brenda

How gorgeous! The cabin is a great backdrop for your holiday decor. I am sure you all will have a great Christmas! I see you have a “Lucky” friend also!

So gorgeous, Dawn! 17 feet of beautiful Christmasy goodness.

wow that is a tall tree, but it looks great in your space!! My husband wants to know how tall your walls are??

Dawn
    Wow, 17 foot! It looks lovely. I love the colorful ornament you’ve used throughout the cabin. It makes it so cheery.
    The white sofa covers remind me of snow!

Dawn,
    That tall Christmas tree must be a dream come true for you and your family. And a small one just wouldn’t look right in your cabin. I love your reindeer pillow. It’s the perfect touch on your white slipcovered furniture.

I can’t even imagine how many ornaments it would take to do a 17 foot tree!! Looks so great Dawn!!!

OMGoodness, Dawn, that is a beautiful tree! It is so perfect with just the beautiful & colorful ornaments.
    xoxo, CAS

WOW!!! A 17 foot tree, I LOVE it! Your white slipcovers look wonderful, your living room is beautiful.
    Cindy

Oh my gosh what an incredible tree! It looks great between your red checked panels. Really makes a statement. I would love to have a real tree again but I just don’t go to the trouble. They are beautiful though…

oh my goodness oh my goodness oh my goodness! It is official I am CRAZY about your decor and about your cabin all decked out for the holiday! Ohhhh I am SO a new follower and I can’t wait to look around some more! What an AMAZING home you have!!! :o)
    Jaime from crafty scrappy happy

21. Anonymous says

I just found your blog and have had a wonderful time browsing through all your loveliness! This is probably one of my favorite posts though. LOVE everything about this house and the tree is magnificent! ~Jan