What I Wore Wednesday

Flower Pins – Made by me
Suede Boots – Target
Earrings and Ring – Walmart

Linking up with

Comments

Hi there from England!

Your blog is brilliant! I have just discovered you and read back a long way. Your home is so beautiful and is my vision of the perfect home I would like one day, and I love your style and the outfits you have put together. It has given me some inspiration to dress more colourfully as over here, it’s a bit grey and miserable at the moment!
    Thanks for adding some colour to my day- I will carry on reading avidly!
    Melanie

SO pretty! Every time I look at your “What I Wore Wednesday”, I think–“She really doesn’t want to see what I wore Wednesday” ๐Ÿ™‚ I love your scarves! Your home looks so cozy too!

Dawn
    Will you become my stylist? I’m just so bad at putting outfits together!
    I love the greens and burgundy together in your 1st outfit. And that pink and green? sweater is one of my favorites. The scarf really makes the pink pop.Did you make the pink scarf?
    Seasons Blessings to You! Kimberly

You look GREAT and the outfits are marvelous. But I’m crazy in love with the third one down. The cardigan, T, scarf and pin speak to me. I love raspberry.

They’re all my favorite outfits!! ๐Ÿ™‚ Love the pinks in front of your tree. And, your hair is awesome! You are so clever.. definitely my go-to girl for inspiration! ๐Ÿ™‚ Have a great remainder to your week. -Tammy

You are a real jewel in front of your tree! And you really wouldn’t want to see the outfit I’ve had on this Wednesday either! Been thoroughly cleaning the house today even under the beds!

Hi Dawn, I love your collection of clothes. I wore a different outfit everyday when I worked with the jewelry to match (I make my own jewelry so that was easy). I enjoyed dressing up for work and giving it my best. Thanks for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris

Dawn you are just so pretty!
    I want to be like you when I grow up.
    So stylish. ๐Ÿ™‚
    Love that first outfit.
    And the outfit with your jean jacket and bloomie pins and scarf, so pretty.
    And you are growing your hair out aren’t you? I like it!

I just love your outfits. You look so pulled together. I love your boots( both pairs and I want the whole outfit you have on with the sweater and t from target, claire scarf, your flower pin, the raspberry boots. That is a beautiful picture of you in front of the tree. Thanks for sharing where you purchase your pieces.

Always beautiful! Thanks to your awesome tutorial, I’m making your felt flower pins tonight. ๐Ÿ™‚ All the girls and ladies in the family will be getting one! Just too easy and very inexpensive. I’m going back for more colors!