What I Wore Wednesday

Hair Flower Headband – Made by me
Ring – Pier One
Earrings – Made by me

Linking up with
Pleated Poppy

Comments

As usual, I’m loving all your looks!!!
    You are sporting some great tights this winter 🙂

Oh my goodness, you are just too darn cute! These are all such great looks. I love seeing the jewelry close up….you have many pretty pieces.

Your sure are rocking those dresses and skirts, way too cold for that up here. I love the second from last outfit!!

Love the pink patterned cardigan outfit – perfectly festive without being over the top.

And you hair – oh my! I love the swept up look on you.

Hi Dawn. Cute as always!! Hey, those mugs you mentioned…my Mom brought a set of 4 of those, along with 4 matching dinner plates to me one Christmas Eve as a hostess gift. I have loved them all of these years, and hoped to find more, but never have. She bought them at Target, but when I went for more, they were long gone. I am down to two mugs, but still have 4 plates. They remind me of our cabin in Big Bear that I loved so much!! Are you all ready for Christmas? I am getting there!

Hi ! I think the hairstyle from outfit # 3 is the cutest I’ve ever seen! You look great, as always

Dawn – you are the cutest thing, girl! I love the way you dress so creatively…and I adore that ruffly skirt!!! Merry Christmas to you! 🙂

xoxo laurie

dawn again you rocked your outfits. I love how you mix and match your pieces -cute tights,scarfs jewelry and flowers

Always, stylin’! Love them all. I have to, must, WILL make some of those flower pins. I wished for a bright red one the other day.. dang it! Can’t buy them that cute either 😉 Thanks for inspiring as always.. and Merry Christmas to you and your family!! -Tammy