What I Wore Wednesday

Tights – Macys
Yellow Scarf – Made by Conni
Boots – Target
Earrings – Made by me

Linking up with

Comments

I love all 5 outfits. Oddly enough, I have both the yellow & orange cardigans that you have. Although I’m quite sure I don’t look as cute in them as you do! I guess we both love wearing some color.

Total cuteness!! Love them all (as always), but that last one is my absolute fave. It also brings a little glimpse of spring in the midst of winter. I happen to have ‘combat’ boots on their way to me.. will I be brave enough to rock them like you with tights and skirt?? I’ll try! Oh, your yellow rosette necklace is adorable too. Happy New Year!! -Tammy

Love the orange and gray. I have a couple of those Lands End cardigans and just love them. Hope you are having a good week…Happy New Year!

You are just adorable. Love the necklace you made . You have some real rockin kicks:-)

Cute as always, your hair is getting longer; I like it! 🙂

I am going to get some of those target boots; I really do like them! 🙂

jodi

Hi Dawn. Gorgeous as usual! Lovin the yellow necklace!! I see some snow!
    XO. kris

Love it, Dawn. So flipping love the first outfit that I threw my hands in the air and said to my screen “love love love. Get outta here awesome. “

Cute, cute, cute…thanks for the clothes inspiration as I enter the new year

You look ravishing, my dear, especially in the gray outfit with your yellow necklace! And I’m going to pull out my Land’s End catalog to look for some of your sweaters (for myself!)

that first outfit is a keeper forsure!!! Love it, love them all actually, very nice. love the yellow with the grey sweater too

How totally cute you are. I am so glad to find this post. I really need to add some pizzaz to my wardrobe and I just adore your style. Yeah!!