What I Wore Wednesday

Belt – Dress Barn
Boots – JCPenny
Earrings – Walmart
Headband – Walmart
Linking up with

Comments

Love your pictures in the snow. Makes me miss it (not really). Love your looks this week. Stay warm!

Look how adorable you are…loving that first look and what FUN scarves you have! Love the snow too!

Liesl 🙂

Great pics in the snow — brrrr! Love that red sweater, actually that entire outfit is great!
    xoxo, CAS

Oh my goodness – loooooove the red outfit. Can’t believe the skirt was thrifted. It’s a great find.

I agree with the others, the Red Outfit is amazing

Well you sure don’t look like your toofie hurts!!!
    Hope it is better by now!
    xo Kris

I love you in the red; very pretty and I have been searching for a polka dot scarf like the one you have. I will have to check the nearest Target!

Jodi

Love your outfits!! My favorite is the red one. What great combinations and the silhouette really suits you well.

Love the red! That skirt is awesome and adding the ruffled slip makes it pop. Send snow…we have dreary rain! At least snow is pretty.

Red is your color, Dawn! Love that outfit, and you should wear it on Valentine’s Day.

All are so cute!! Love the red too. And also the striped tights with those boots – pretty darn adorable! I credit you, at least in part, that I now am better about picking my outfit for the next day and setting it out. YOu’ve made it fun to try to come up with a cool ensemble. Thank ya! 🙂 -Tammy

12. Anonymous says

You always look so nice in your outfits! Red is certainly your color! Thanks for giving me some ideas on making my wardrobe a little more up to date! LOVE!

13. Anonymous says

Wonderful combinations. We should get together sometime we should get together for a comparison. ( Mine would be titled, What I picked up off the floor on Wednesday!)