What I Wore Wednesday

Boots – JCPenny
Necklace and Earrings – Made by me
Ring – Kohls
Bracelets – Forever 21

Linking up with

Comments

very nice, love the turquoise and yellow that is such a nice spring combination.

Love the changes to the bog too, nice and clean looking

It is so hard to pick a favorite, but I really love the Coldwater Creek paisley jacket paired with those yummy purple boots. It’s a beautiful combination.

Love the hair! Cannot believe how fast it grows.

Yep, I love the Coldwater Creek paisley jacket outift best. But I am loving those ankle booties too. And I love your hair!!!
    You are so gorgeous girl!

Adorable as usual! I was just thinking about you yesterday and wondering what you have been up to. I bought the green AS paint just because I was inspired by you!

Cute, cute, cute! I love your sense of style. You some how give me confidence to accessorize my everyday wear. Do you have a tutorial to make that yellow rolled flower necklace? I love it. Patty

I really like your ruffled blouse! I think I’ll go to Kohl’s to try to find one because it looks so pretty under your jacket.

I forgot to tell you how much I liked your new header!

I love everything. My favs are the last 2 outfits! That paisley jacket is awesome and the last outfit just looks SO put together. I usually wear my taller boots with skirts. You’ve inspired me! I might just have to pull my ‘bootie’ ones out next week to match with a skirt.

Love your outfits, especially the last one and love the new hair style parted in the middle – so fresh and young looking! Great job on your new header images! I always like stopping by to see what’s new in Dawn’s world!

Your hair is getting really long, & you are wearing it in so many cute ways! I really like that yellow flower necklace. Have you done a tutorial on that & I missed it? You make some beautiful jewelry.
    Have a great day!