Just When I Thought it was Safe

Just when I thought it was safe to put the furniture back out onto the porch, Mother Nature decides differently.

I woke up to a snow storm:(

I have already ordered fruit trees for the orchard and many new types of berry bushes.

For now I will have to put my planting ideas on hold.

I love the snow…..

but Spring was feeling so close:)

I’ll have to keep telling myself it is right around the corner.

Comments

Oh, it does look so pretty and fresh! It is suppose to be 57 here today and then drop. Hmmm… I wonder if our snow storm is right around the corner?

Dawn,
    Your snow pictures are wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing your snow with us. We have a wet and stormy day here. I like your weather better!

Don’t you just hate when Mother Nature rains on your parade? Since we had such a mild Winter here in Minnesota I just know she plans on dumping snow on us all through March!

~Bliss~

I love your snowy pictures. Spring has arrived here in Orlando, I think it is going to be close to 90 degrees today. Your spring will come. I remember, years ago in Ohio, one Easter we came out of church and it was snowing.

Oh no! I so hate when this happens! Hopefully it’ll melt away quickly.

It’s beautiful Dawn! I missed our winter, I love having all the seasons. I am hesitant or in denial but our trees are blooming and it has been 80 here for the last 2 days so I think spring is here. Go play in the snow for me!

We woke up to the same thing! We just got rid of our snow and here we go again! I am with you; bring on spring!

stay warm!
    jodi

It really is beautiful! We are having severe thunderstorms today instead of beauty. It was in the mid 70’s yesterday. I can’t believe this is February. I’m betting on a blizzard in March here. Ha!

Beautiful pictures! We went from 70’s yesterday to snow flurries today. Crazy Crazy Weather!!!

The big part of the storm missed us completely although I understand we are supposed to get a bit of it tonight. I am ready for Spring now! xo Diana

OHHH I’m so jealous! I would love to be snowed in. Really lovely photos. I do think Spring is around the corner though…at least I’m hoping. Have a good weekend…at least you don’t have to start your planting. :o)

It was 60 degrees on Thursday and snow on Friday-my crocuses got frosty! I’m your newest follower-stop by for a visit!

Wow, Dawn, brrrrr! Do I dare tell you I’ve been wearing capris & flip flops with doors & windows wide open for the last several days? Well, I understand if you prefer not to hear about that. Forget I said anything…..lol!
    Stay warm,