What I Wore Wednesday

Denim Shirt – Gap – Thrifted
Burgundy Tights – Target
Shoes – Thrifted
Necklaces – Kohls
Bracelets and Ring – Forever 21
Earrings – Made by me
Decided to get a new hair cut and am trying out a new bold bright red lipstick.
Still not sure on the hair, I may go back and have the back cropped up to chin length.  Any suggestions???

Grey Ruffled Dress – Garnet Hill (I recommend this dress for every body style it really hides any humps or bumps you may have)
Yellow Cardigan – Lands End

Bracelet – Forever 21
Earrings and Necklace – Made by me
Ring – Kohls

Linking up with
Pleated Poppy
The Letter 4

I LUUUUVVVV the grey ruffled dress! Oh my mercy lady it looks great on you. And paired with red and yellow. Yes ma’am! Also love the lace top in the last outfit. The entire outfit is great…but I want a lace top. LOL

I say your hair looks great, love the bangs. That ruffled dress looks amazing. Love the green sweater with the jeans,

Okay I say this every week but how cute are you? Do you work is that why you dress so nicely everyday? I just love that grey ruffled dress. I love the red and white skirt outfit too. Great looks and your hair is cute. Love how you pulled it up.

Love the new “do” Dawn! I love the red shoes! Love the grey dress! I have a simlar grey dress that hides the flaws. Love it. I can’t get over how dressed you get every day. You would think you live in NYC, not out in the stix!!!!
    XO Kris

5. Anonymous says

Just love how you put your outfits together! Everything looks so stylish. It takes guts to get a new haircut ( I know…I have high school hair LOL) but you style is so nicely! You look great in the shorter hair style on older posts…thinking I may want to try that! Our face shapes are similar! Love all you do!

Oh, so cute!!! I just love the denim with the red! I really like the length of your hair where it is and the bangs look great! I don’t know if I would go shorter. I just love the fun style that you have with the denim and red(makes you look very young; which we are, but you know what I mean!:)). I am growing my bangs out and you don’t know how many times I have almost chopped them myself!

Take care!

oh I love the haircut, Dawn. I think it really suits you. You let your hair grow for a while, so I like it long for a bit.

I’ve decided that in addition to being a Lands End model, you need to contract with Coldwater. You would make women buy everything you wear.

Such adorableness, including that new DO!! I wouldn’t change a thing, personally. I think it suits you to a tee.. very flattering. Love all the outfits, as always.. and will check out the dress from Garnet Hill 🙂 Thanks for inspiring, and have a great remainder of the week, Dawn!

love your new do. bangs are coming back in and the cut looks really good on you! My vote is a “yes”.

I too love the new do sweetie, you look marvelous!!!

My fave is the ruffled dress, just looks sweet as a button on ya.

God bless and have a fantabulous kinda day!!!

Gorgeous Dawn! Your haircut is adorable, what are you saying you don’t like it? I am sending your picture into a modeling agency! That is how pretty I think you are:)

WOw I love your looks. I love the denim in this one…..so pretty. You put things together so so well… I need to keep reading your blog and LEARN

The bangs are adorable, Dawn! I’m really likin’ that cute gray, ruffled dress. Perfect with the yellow sweater & the pop of red in the belt. Have fun on your weekend get-away!
    xoxo, Carol

I love your new haircut! It’s so versatile. You can wear the bangs down or you can pin them back. It’s long enough that you can wear you hair down or up. Love that ruffled blouse, too.