What I Wore Wednesday

Bracelet – Forever 21
Ring – Walmart
Earrings – Mae by me

Linking up with
Pleated Poppy

Comments

Love the mix in the first outfit and the pop of red. My favorite though is the last one. That skirt is AWESOMENESS! A sophisticated look with fun lace. Great week Dawn!

Dawn, your photographs of your jewelry look so professional! Love all of the outfits this week as well as your new poufy hairdo!

Cute, all of them! Love the pose with the Dollar Tree reading glasses.. adorbs! You are really rocking that headscarf look too. Great outfits, as always 🙂 Thanks for the smiles and inspiration today! -Tammy

Looking darling, as always! My fav this week is the blouse with white shirt underneath, and jeans, with head scarf! So cute. So me. So what I would wear around here!!!
    Hugs,
    Kris

I love your blog! I just have to tell you that last week when I saw your link on WIWW, I clicked on it, and I took a home tour of your gorgeous home! I fell in love with your ruffled bed skirt! I had been looking for one FOREVER to use as a table cloth (in my boutique table display). THANK YOU for linking where you purchased it, because I bought one right away and it arrived on Monday (so fast). I just have to thank you for that and for your inspiration! Love your style and blog. XO

Dawn, you are too cute striking a pose in those pink glasses! 🙂 Love all your outfits, especially the black turtle neck and purple skirt. Are those ankle boots you’re wearing with that outfit?

Oh tooo cute! I like outfit #1 and #5 most – simply fabulous! And oh, I fell in love with the cute glasses….. Thank you so much for posting, you gave me a lot of ideas for cute outfits!

You are too cute! I love your outfits, how you change your hair (even though it’s short) and that you make alot of your own jewelry.