What I Wore Wednesday

Flower Pin – Made by me
Bracelet – Forever 21
Ring – Kohls
Earrings – Made by me

Linking up with

Comments

You look so cute as always, Dawn! I love how you put together the jeans jacket with the pretty skirt and scarf. Your red cardigan is a great color for you too!

Oh Dawn! I love everything this week! You knocked it OUT of the ball park with the polka dot skirt outfit. Everything about that is just perfect on you! Love the thrifted dress too.

Just joined your blog. The boots caught my eye, the suede ones from Target. I have the same pair. Love them. You look so cute in all the outfits and I like the handmade jewelry too. I hope you will join my NEW blog. It’s all about farm life, decorating, cooking, animals, projects and lots more. Hope to see you there!!

Dawn, I just love those red Mary Janes! I think I have found my new mission….find those shoes. LOL Great looks this week.

So very cute, each and every one! I adore the 3rd outfit.. the red MJ’s, and the pop of teal in that cute flower pin you made.. love it!! have a great remainder to your week 🙂 -Tammy

Such cute outsfits this week, but then you always look cute!

Thanks for the nice comments about my new blog header.
    Carol

All of your outfits are really cute, but I adore how you combined the red and turquoise in the last outfit. You are so very good at accessorizing.

Cute! I love red and turquoise in any situation. 🙂 Just found your blog and now am following. Stop by and say hi when you can!

Pat