Daffodils and Bunting

The Daffodils are blooming in my neck of the woods.  They sure made there appearance early this year.  We are having unseasonably warm weather.

It has hit 80 many of the days and we normally don’t see that kind of weather until June. My kitchen window has been open for most of the month.

I took down the curtain and put up a bunting made from some left over fabric from another project.

It sure makes the window feel bright and cheery.

The vintage milk bottle was a gift from my Mom many years ago and works great for a vase.

Comments

Beautiful Daffodils!
    Our weather is unseasonably warm too. Everything is in full bloom 🙂

I love those deep windowsills that you have in your home, Dawn, and your photographs of the daffodils are gorgeous.

Those are beautiful. We are way ahead of schedule here today and I think that ours will open tomorrow. Your home just always feels so warm and inviting. xo Diana

What a cheery post. I have some of the same daffodils in my kitchen right now! Your bunting is so cheerful, too.

What a pretty view and such a cute bunting. Spring is in full swing here, too. We got our tomatoes in the raised beds yesterday and there are lots of peaches on the peach tree! Enjoy the beautiful weather. Patty

This is just so pretty; I love the milk bottle. I am enjoying the weather we have been having, it’s so nice to have the windows open and let the fresh air in.

Have a great weekend!

Very pretty! I just went outside and cut some of mine too. I love when they are blooming!

Have a great weekend.
    Pam

Love the milk bottle. Beautiful photos. The bunting is adorable!