Spring Copy Cat Challenge

Joining Debbie’s
Copy Cat Challenge today.

Mine
Original
I just love to participate in
Debbie’s parties and the Copy Cat Challenge is my favorite.
 I wanted to do something that reminded me of Spring and just my luck all these blooms were purchased for a dollar.

I say that was one dollar well spent.
 The colors are so bright and cheery!!

Debbiedoos

Comments

The only thing prettier than your pictures, would be the flowers “in person”! I couldn’t resist pinning the chalkboard photo to my Pinterest.

Fabulous! Love using the old pail with the colorful flowers! Bring on Spring!!

Great find Dawn. I love that you found them for a dollar. Yours looks better than the magazine. Well done!

Pam

Wow, what fun. These look lovely. I am hosting a Giveaway to celebrate my blog’s third birthday. Would love for you to drop by. hugs Anu

Great copy!! Love the flowers! I missed your previous post. I can’t wait to see what you plant Dawn!!!

Want that chalkboard! Did you make it? Love finding inexpensive flowers! Just makes you smile to have flowers in the house. 🙂

It looks perfect, Dawn! Love the metal bucket. Who knew I should have kept the old metal mop bucket I used to have, but traded “up” for a nice plastic one — argh! Several have already mentioned the chalkboard, & I love it, too.
    xo, Carol

That just makes my heart sing for spring Dawn. I think I have to run out and get some flowers today to “spring” things up. Thanks for the inspiration.

9. Anonymous says

As you said,one dollar well spent! Where did you find flowers of a dollar????? I think your “copy cat is nicer than the original!