What I Wore Wednesday

Pin Stripe Crops – Lands End
Canvas Flats – Target
Earrings – Target
Necklace – made by me

Linking up with

Comments

I kept thinking “oh I like this one…and this one…” ๐Ÿ™‚ So you look adorable, but probably my fave is the orange and blue! I just love how you mixed pieces from so many places!

And the red skirt, thrifted? Wow – awesome!

You are a great fashionista…you know how to mix pieces & patterns together perfectly! Have you ever thought of selling the jewelry you make?

Oh Miss Dawn, ya look so fresh and beautiful in your lovely spring fashions and let me tell ya, the jewelry is fabulous!

God bless ya and have yourself a sunshiny kinda day!!! :o)

I always look forward to your Wednesday posts. As a newly retired person it is so easy to be tempted to stay in sweats all day but you have inspired me not to let that happen. I love the third look with your cute hair do! Patty

So nice to see some spring styles peaking back out. Love the nice soft yellow!

Your hair looks incredible. I love everything about your navy and orange outfit, and again, the hair is va va voom!

I like them all. However, to jump on the same appreciation train here… the denim skirt and orange are also my favorite! I must say I love the pose with the vintage lunch box. First thought…look at her MODEL! I have GOT to become a bit more relaxed in my pics. lol You look PRO my friend.

Yup…Spring has sprung in the Mid West!!!! Love your piggies!!!! Love your hair. Makes me think I can do it. Can I??????

Your hair is absolutely adorable in pig tails!!!
    I always enjoy your WIWW posts, you have such cute style ๐Ÿ™‚

So pretty, as always!! What a cute vintage lunchbox.. and I am SO glad to see that daisy necklace again. It means Spring has Sprung, right?!! ๐Ÿ˜‰ (I want to make one of those.. on my list – I remember it from last year!). Cute, cute, cute! -Tammy

Love all of your outfits this week, especially the orange and navy! Loved your hair in that one! I’m a girl of the 80’s so I like hair that looks full (although not the crispy, frizzy, I-used-an-entire-can-of-Aquanet look). Yours looks just right!
    ~cathy

12. Anonymous says

By its nature, a viral video can be a great tool to get this
    experience, and education. While Verizon has a strong business model and ignore the misconceptions, then you have got to wait till it’s released and starts bringing in results. A niche market however is a different story. The challenge is to move slowly to ‘use the muscles properly’.

Stop by my website – The Student Loan People