Strawberry and Herb Garden Plan

Right off my kitchen entrance I have a 20’X5′ raised garden bed.
 I plan on using it for fresh herb and strawberries.
After using the free grow veg program I realized I had room to squeeze a few more things into the mix.
The strawberries are already planted and I will sew the carrot and radish seeds today.
I will just be waiting for my heirloom herb plants to be delivered.
I am in love with this program.  Not only is it supper easy to use it lets you know how much planting space everything needs.
I hate it when I head off to the garden center and come home with more plants than I have space for.  Not only is it a waste of money, but the plants don’t produce well if they are over crowded.

There are several free programs out there, so go give one a try! You will be glad you did and it is so fun to play with.

Comments

I love the way you mixed flowers with your herbs…and you’ve included lavender which is my all time favorite. I can’t wait to see how it looks in real life. I checked out the program and it looks interesting. Make sure and take lots of pics! Hope all is well with you and that you have a wonderful weekend. ~Ann

WoW How neat is that garden going to be. I can’t wait to see the pictures of your plants as they develop and then hear the stories of all your tasty meals. Oh and the pretty flower photos, too!

Very cool! I always end up with lots more than I intended to buy. 🙂

I’m sure you’ll have a bountiful harvest of lots of fun thing!

Happy Gardening.
    Pam

Oh- What a great idea! I never would have thought of doing that- You are so smart. I can’t wait to see the plan versus the real garden when you are done planting. xo Diana

Wow, that is a large bed. We built a 10 x 4 one last Saturday. So far we have tomatoes planted, but I need to go get some more things. I will have to check this site out.

I love that you mix flowers with your veggies. I always add marigolds ( to keep the bugs down) xo