What I Wore Wednesday

Belt – Fossil
Boots – Tractor Supply
Earrings – Florida Flea Market
Ring – Fashion Bug
Necklace – Made by me
Hair Clip – Indiana Flea Market

Yes boots, my foot is still hurting.  Also you will be seeing more hats, they make for an easy no do hair day:)

Linking up with
Pleated Poppy

Comments

The outfit with the hat is my favorite of this bunch!

I’m close to fitting into the majority of my wardrobe pieces again! I can’t wait! Your Wednesday posts have provided great incentive! Thank you.

Girl, you know how to layer it up pretty! Love the yellow and blue and the coral and denim.

Soo cute!

Love the yellow cardi! I need one in that color!!!!! So pretty girlfriend!!

I’ve missed stopping by! As always, smart and sassy outfits.. love them all. I adore that thrifted hat! Why don’t I ever find things like that in thrift shops?? 🙂 have a nice Wednesday, Dawn!! -Tammy

You always look so put together with such cute accessories. Love it. And that hat is great!

Love the outfit with the hat
    You look great in the hat 🙂

I’m wearing jeans and a t-shirt….I do every Wednesday (and all the other days except Sunday). You look so nice!! I need to dress a little better….my favorite is the yellow.

Not many people can pull off a wide brimmed hat, but oh miss Dawn, do you look wonderful or what?! Breathtaking indeed.

Loved the yellow and navy outfit with the brimmed yellow hat. You look great in a hat. I love hats but I don’t look great in them, I think my head is too small. Have a great week! Carolyn

I love all your outfits Dawn. The day you were wearing the yellow sweater in a New Jersey look. My favorite outfits on you are the western style. You look marvelous!

Dee

11. Anonymous says

There are companies who are actually working to help out individuals with not too good credit rating
    paydayloans you can avail on this loan even if you would
    like to go on a shopping spree and can’t wait for the payday.
    My webpage > paydayloans