Two Level Flower Planter

Finally, I have found the time to show you what I did with my thrifted pot and wash pan.
I turned them into a two level flower planter.
 I knew I wanted to keep them in their original state, so I can use them down the road for other things.

I offset the smaller pot as far to the back of the dishpan as I could get it.  It helped give it more interest and give it an asymmetrical look.

And I found just the perfect spot for it on my front porch.

Homespun Happenings

Comments

It looks wonderful Dawn! Really beautiful flowers! I am just starting to put flowers outside now…Spring is finally here! Have a wonderful week! Angie xo

Dawn, your flowers looks beautiful in your enamel pots! Hope I can find some soon!

Dawn, that turned out really cute. It is fun to put those kinds of things together…they look more important than they would just setting alone. Perfect for the porch- xo Diana

Beautiful! Another great idea! I love all of the flowers You chose to put in them too and the wood box that they are setting on.

I am so glad you could come by and link up to Rustic restorations Weekend! Hope your internet trouble is over for good!

Love those pots Dawn. I have the same large one and almost did the same. I used my picnic basket instead.

beautiful, and a wonderful trash to treasure example too. Hugs and wishes for a week filled with happy!

What a fantastic idea. Love the vintage find and the flower colors are so beautiful! We’d love for you to share this project on our Outdoor Extravaganza! http://satoridesignforliving.com/2012/05/kitchen-container-potager-outdoor-extravaganza-link-party/

Beautiful! The pots make a wonderful planter, and your flowers are so pretty, I’m visiting from Rustic Restorations Weekend Linky I’m now a follower!

It’s in reality a great and useful piece of information. I am satisfied that you shared this useful info with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.