What I Wore Wednesday

Boots – Tractor Supply
Necklace – Made by m
Ring – Claires
Earrings – Walmart

Linking up with

Comments

Love that Target!!! They really have cute clothes for not a ton of money. My fave is the maxi dress with the jacket! So cute!

The dress by the Webster that you bought at Target is, in a word, divine on you. I tried it on and passed on it thinking I didn’t need it. Well, I may just have to do the “scour all local Targets” game to see if they have my size. You look awesome.

LOVE the maxi with jean jacket!!! And your hair…so versatile now! I told Gennifer last night that I don’t think I can make it. My hair is driving me nutso! I see pics of myself and it is yuck!!!! So I clip it up most of the time, and it does not look good. GAAAAA!!!! What is Webster by Target??? Cute outfits girl!!!
    Kris

I love your outfits!!! That first one would be great to wear next weekend. I am one who is always caught without those colors when the time comes! But they look so comfy and yet stylish, too.

That first outfit is perfect for Memorial Day! I love your hair up the way it is in the first photo.So cute!

Oh, I love these outfits! 🙂 I have had my eye on the peasant top from target, I love it and it looks great on you! I may have to grab that one!:)

You always look so cute!
    Jodi

The red maxi dress and denim jacket are a great look on you. And I can’t believe how many awesome outfits you’ve created from Target finds. Can’t wait till they come to Canada!

Raj
    Pink Chai Style

cute, cute, cute!! The first outfit has “me” all over it too.. lol. I totally love that maxi dress paired with the denim jacket.. AND the boots! Thanks for sharing your amazing inspiration with all of us! -Tammy

What?! No closeups of the jewelry this week?

Love the first outfit! Would love to see that necklace up close.

You give me lots of inspiration. I’m now looking for boots to wear.