Log Home Side Porch Tour

Welcome to the Cabins Side Porch….

This is where we common folks enter the home.

Enjoy the tour!

Thanks for stopping by and if you missed the front porch tour
click HERE.

Linking up with

Comments

I am catching up on everything! I think I could sit in that pretty little rocker all afternoon watching the world go by! Your photography is beautiful and so is that red rug!! 🙂

Jodi

Thanks so much for stopping by for my post with The Dedicated House on my dry eraser picture frame. It is a really easy thing to make and I’ve used mine many times…it really comes in handy.

Lovely photos of your porch! 🙂

Visiting from Met Monday. I don’t think I’ve ever visited your blog before. I’ve been missing out!! Love your porch and your cabin. Your photography is breathtaking. So needless to say … I’m following your blog! 🙂

What a sweet spot… and a beautiful doggy too!

thanks for sharing,
    gena

this is just lovely! your photos and styling are beautiful too, you must enjoy photography like i do 🙂
    happy to find you sweet blog, am following now!

You take such beautiful pictures! Great styling as well. Thank you for sharing this at Make it Pretty Monday at The Dedicated House. It means the world. Wishing you a grand evening. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Clearly it’s a cozy and comfy spot to curl up and relax (as evidenced by your pup!). I just adore that rocker … and especially that pillow!

Thanks for sharing and now I’m off to check out the front porch too …

🙂

Linda

Love your porch! We are adding a front porch to our house this summer – can not wait! I am looking forward to a porch swing, rocking chairs and decorating it!

Karen, the swing is my favorite spot. I have had it for years and recover the cushion every other year to give it a fresh look. Congrats on getting your own porch 🙂