What I Wore Wednesday

Earrings – Made by me

Jeans – Macys
Blue Cardigan – Lands End
Pink Button Down – KMart
Necklace – Flea Market Florida
Earrings – Made by me

Stop back by tomorrow and I’ll explain how to do all the easy updo’s

Linking up with
Pleated Poppy

Look at your pretty pretty hair Dawn! Mine is starting to grow like a weed. Must be the vitamins:) Love those red shoes too. All cute outfits.

I’ll echo someone else’s comment.. love your style!! I also ♥ that gingham button-down. Must seek that out! 🙂
    Have a great Wednesday! -Tammy (barefoot as well!)

I loooove your hair! Looks so great up. Favorite has to be the denim skirt with red gingham shirt and white cardigan. Very Americana.

I always love your look Dawn…but this week, the denim skirt and white cardi are my favs. The hair shots are darling! I am almost to the point where I can clip it all up into a one clip off my neck. I still have to separate it into two sections to do it. I am still trying to make it to the July 4 holiday, or afterwards rather, to see if I can keep growing it!!!
    You are beautiful!!!

Goodness, what an AMAZING POST! So much work! I appreciate all the hard work here. And your outfits are lovely, every one of them suits you and the jewelry is just perfect!

So cute! I love the look of the dress with pants, I always want to try it; it looks super cute on you!

I am definately going to take note tomorrow with the hair tut! Now that my hair is long, I still end up doing just a ponytail to get it out of my face. I would love to try something new, hope I can do it! 🙂

Take care!

You are just too cute! My poison ivy is better. Thanks for the earlier post.

Love what you did with the Webster dress! creative is right!

OMG I love that first outfit & then hair is adorable!!!

Cute as always but I especially love the first outfit. You inspire me to try harder to look nice even on ordinary days. 🙂