Sunflower Glasses

Do you remember the sunflower glasses that I found while out thrifting?
Well, I decided the two I found just wouldn’t do, I needed a complete set.  I was pondering what my odds would be just stumbling across more, and decided not to good.
So what’s a girl to do???
You guessed it, head on over to Etsy and Ebay.
That’s exactly what I did and purchased six more Sunflower Glasses.
I now have eight and I think that will do for now.
Does that ever happen to you?  You find a great item and have to a search to complete your set?

Dawn, I have been collecting vintage jelly glasses to finish out an old wire carrier. I needed 8 and I only had seven for almost a year and then I spotted one at the Salvation Army. I would have paid 10 times the $1 cost just to have it complete! Great post, Jean

yes is part of the fun in collecting…….i have the poinsetta’s juice and water glasses and have had some odd and end pieces but never had the sunflower love em!!

Great idea Dawn! It’s amazing what you can find on Etsy and Ebay. I love your tablescape. My mother also has the beautiful glasses 🙂

I’m so glad you were able to complete your set.
    Now you can use them in a practical way, as well as for a cheery tablescape!

So glad that you found more glasses to complete your set. Many years ago, my MIL gave me a 4 piece set of dishes for Christmas and wanted to give me another set for my birthday, but they were discontinued. It took me years of hunting…but now I have enough of them for when the whole family comes over.
    Have a great weekend.

Love them! I need to do that to search for some of the my pieces I love!!
    XO Kris

Dawn did I tell you that sunflowers is one of my favorites, I love these sunflower glasses and I really love those big beautiful sunflowers,your tablescapes makes me smile!!!

Love them! So cheerful. I have I think 2 of the green salad plates from Pier 1. Should have gotten more. Hindsight…

Great find…I know what you mean about wanting more. I have to hold myself back sometimes. :o) It’s beautiful here today…hope it is where you are. Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

Those are so cheerful Glad you were able to complete your set. Bring them out this winter when it is cold and gloomy and you will have a real touch of summer.