A Little Bit of Fall on the Side Porch of a Log Home

So far this has been the only Fall decorating I have done.  A few mums and pumpkins on our side porch.

Using the thrifted amber bottle to hold a Maple Branch.

The wire pool basket holds apples and winter squash right outside my kitchen.

The painting was a thrifted item from a local shop.

I clipped fall leaves to the chicken wire frame.

And that’s what Fall looks like at the cabin.
Thanks for dropping by.

Linking up with

Comments

Oh it looks so beautiful Dawn. What a clever idea with the chicken wire and leaves. Ours have not turned yet. Seems a bit later than usual here. Enjoy your weekend.

Such a perfect and cozy greeting to find at your cabin door. Oh I wish I could come sit on that porch with you, sip some hot apple cider, and talk face to face with my friend.
    Hugs,
    Kris

First thing that caught my eye,the chicken print pillow..I’m in love!..Dawn love your fall decor on the side porch..your photo’s just “bring it”,Fall has fell on Cabin!

Mums “the word”,and they are beauties!

This chicken wire frame up for Fall leaves,awesome idea…I want to copy cat,so I need to find some chicken wire,think I’ll use faux fall leaves,thanks for the great inspiration!!

It looks fantastic! You have some great ideas! So cozy!!! I love your home!

This is such a beautiful vignette! Love the chicken wire frame. I think I’ll use my enamelware pan as a pot for my new mum, thanks for the idea! Jean

It sure looks like a great place to “sit a spell” Dawn. This is my absolute favorite time of year and your porch looks like Michigan in the Fall. Have a great weekend.

Dawn – Your porch looks so comfy and cozy and fallish. Love the leaves pinned on the chicken wire in the frame. Cute, cute, cute!

Judy

How pretty. I just love that you clipped the leaves to the chicken wire. It is so simple but beautiful! You are a great photographer!

So Cute!! I love the fall leaves on the chicken wire and the wire basket!! Everything looks lovely!! I’m your newest follower!! =) Deanna

You had to know I was going to adore the chicken wire, autumn leaf frame! So clever!

Thank you for linking up with the Clever Chicks Blog Hop this week!!

Cheers,
    Kathy
    The Chicken Chick

Love fall. It is my best colors and the weather if great. Beautiful photos. Visiting from The Chicks blog hop.

Your porch looks beautiful and so very fall-ish! I love the floor cloth that is on it, too. You always have such good and thrifty ideas. Thanks for sharing them.
    Hugs, Cindy