Fall Dining with Natural Elements

I wanted a simple Fall table setting that didn’t
require any thought, time, or expense.

Here’s what I came up with.

I grabbed my off white Target dinner plates and topped them with recycled glass salad plates from Pier One.
Used my go to O.CO brown napkins.  I love the brown, they show
no stains and go
with all my dinner plates.
I also used ordinary, everyday water glasses to add a little shine.

Tied an orange ribbon on the napkins and called it good.

In going for the natural feel I decided to ditch the tablecloth and let
the natural wood, of my library table
turned dining table, show through.

I also dug through the vintage silver for the forks, knifes, and spoons.

The piece of bark was a roadside find
and
the mini pumpkins came home with me from my earlier in the week
trip to the local pumpkin farm.

For a little height I grabbed a galvanized sap bucket and
put a few blooms in it.

It took no time at all and still looks pretty enough

Debbiedoo's

Comments

Hi Dawn, I’m Anne from Life on the Funny Farm, and I’m visiting from the Clever Chicks blog hop.

Idk what I like more, the bark with the pumpkins inside or the bucket and blooms. Beautiful!!!

Anyway, it’s nice to “meet” you! Hope you can pop by my blog sometime to say hi…

Okay!! Look who is talking 🙂 Your photos are absolutely INVITING!!! It all looks so very warm and cozy… Can you believe we were up in the 90’s today 🙁 Thank you so much for stopping in today.. 🙂
    Have a lovely up coming week!
    Angelina

It looks perfect for fall, Dawn! I love the simplicity of it all, especially the centerpiece and the galvanized bucket of flowers.

Well done!
    Pam

The whole thing is beautiful: the table, and your walls…looks like a log cabin! I think my favorite is the bucket with the flowers–so natural looking. Just very, VERY well done!
    Nancy

Love the bark with the pumpkins in it…so simple and pretty. And I love the flowers in the bucket too.
    ~Cindy

My kind of table setting!!! So pretty!
    : ) Kris

LOVE your tablescape – so simple and charming. The bark idea is so cool and unique. I have a sap bucket on my front porch right now with a big pumpkin in it, but I’ll have to try bringing it in and throwing some flowers in it like yours. Thanks for the inspiration. Your table looks like a picture from a magazine.
    Cindy

Dawn this is so pretty. I love using natural elements and am trying to use more in my home. They really do bring life into a space. As always your photos are stunning. Have a good week!

Loving the natural elements paired with white plates. I am a dish stacking gal. I cannot for the life of me keep forks and dishes straight and I do all scapes fast.

So pretty and LOVE the natural relaxed feeling. Just found your blog and newest follower. Take care, Kris

Great fall look Dawn and that piece of bark is just the perfect centerpiece for your mini pumpkins. It just goes to show that you don’t have to spend a lot of $$$ to set an inviting table. Thanks for sharing.

I am a new follower.I found from 2805. Your table is so pretty, and I love the bark centerpiece.

WOW! I love the way you decorate! Great idea with that wood and pumpkins!!! I love Fall!

It looks very lovely, Dawn! Just shows that simple can be as pretty as complicated — sometimes, more so….lol!

I adore the bark centerpiece!! Thank you for linking up with the Clever Chicks Blog Hop this week, I hope you’ll join us again next week!

Cheers,
    Kathy Shea Mormino
    The Chicken Chick

Hi Dawn,

I am putting together a list of fall tablescapes that I think would be neat to use for Thanksgiving. I was wondering if it would be ok to include one of your pictures with a link underneath directly back to this post, so that my readers could come check out your great idea. Thanks for your kind consideration.

Melissa