What I Wore Wednesday

Grey Turtleneck – Target
Denim Jacket – Coldwater Creek
Grey Tights – Target
Shoes – Thrifted
Necklace – Kohls
Flower Pin – Made by me
Reminder to self….GET RID OF THAT SKIRT…. it makes me look like a bubble butt.

Skinny Jeans – Macys

Boots – Target
Bubble Necklace – JCrew
Earrings – Made by me
Bracelets – Forever 21

Linking up with
Pleated Poppy

You are adorable as always. Love that last jacket with the turquoise necklace.

They are all cute Dawn but I LOVE the last one. Do you mind if I pin it?

I love your brown jacket with the turqoice necklace.
    And your sweet, calico skirt has that prairie look you do so well.
    I had to laugh-It’s a joke around our house about my ‘bubble’ butt!

the second pic from the bottom up is STUNNING OF YOU. They ALL look great. about the ‘bubble butt’, too funny…..don’t throw it out, its so cute…maybe try a much longer top w/the jacket. Love your smile.

The second outfit is my favorite. I love the colors, accessories, seriously – it’s perfect.

I am loving all of your fall looks! I found you at The Pleated Poppy link up. I am loving your style and have found a lot of inspiration in your blog! I’m very happy to be a new follower and hope we can keep in touch!

I really like that brown jacket on the last pics. Looks great with the blue bubble necklace and earrings!

So cute, as always! I love you in the skinny jeans; you look fab! 🙂

PS….I adore your new header! 🙂

Adorable, as always, Dawn! (I want some of those skinny jeans for my boots!) 🙂 Thanks for sharing your awesome outfits and inspiration! -Tammy

10. Anonymous says

You look great! Great looks and fashion ideas! Do you know what brand, style your glasses are? I love them!!! – Jill 🙂

You are so cute, Dawn! The last outfit is my fave!