Vintage Winnebago and Lincoln Log Vignette

Pin on PinterestTweet about this on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on LinkedInShare on Google+Share on StumbleUponEmail this to someonePrint this pageBuffer this page
 I couldn’t resist finding a spot for the Vintage Winnebago amongst the holiday decor.  And what does every Winnebago need?  A Cabin to park it at of course.

I got out my cake stand, the leftover recycled plastic snow and a bottle brush at first, and quickly decided something was missing.

So out came the Lincoln Logs.  My boys built the cabin and pulled the whole vignette together.

I was so excited to use the Vintage Winnebago.  I didn’t have a purpose for it when I purchased it, but that doesn’t seem to stop me.

Now I can say, that is exactly why I bought it.

PinIt
Vintage Toy Christmas Decor

Signature

Comments

I love it Dawn!!! I have been on the hunt for an old rusted antique looking toy truck. So far, no luck. Love your old motorhome! I have my son’s lincoln logs still. How cute this made your little scene look!
    I got my vinyl letters yesterday! Thank you so much!!!! I will show you soon!!!
    xo Kris

You have some great vintage toys! I love how you decorate with them.

Pam

That is so darn cute, Dawn! I so wish I had held onto my kids’ Lincoln Logs. I’ve looked at the ones they are making today, and NOPE, not going to buy those! The Winnebago is perfect!

Just wanted to let you know that I received the letters yesterday. Thank you so much! I’m trying to decide between 2 different places that I would like to use them, then I will share!

Carol

Dawn, that is just too cute! I love how your boys got in on the act and built the cabin for ya! All of your photos are so pretty with the snowfall effect!

5. Anonymous says

Spot on with this write-up, I actually believe this website needs a lot more
    attention. I’ll probably be returning to read through more, thanks for the advice!
    Also visit my website : static cling

Stopping by from Kim’s, love the Lincoln logs and took me back to my childhood. I like how you have them displayed on the cake tray. Also loving the vintage truck.