Friday Night in Balck and White (3)

I’ve decided to do something a little different on Friday Nights.
By posting a Black and White photo that I snapped during the week.
 Black and White photography is my all time favorite look.
I know you seldom see this in blog land,

but I l adore the look so much, and want to share with you my love
of B&W.

One photo and very little text will let the photo speak for itself.

“Wee one with tiny toes”

Ah! to be young again!

1. Anonymous says

Love those little toes!

Hi Dawn the black and white snap is darling! I love the little toes too!
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia 😉

Adorable Dawn, love those little toes. This gives me an idea to take a picture of my grandson’s toes…it would be so cute! Thanks for sharing and I love b&w too!

I love B&W photos and this one is adorable! You must be having a warm spell! It’s cold here and I’m dreaming of warm weather so I can free my toes!

you are right, the right photo just screams black and white, and this one does. Great shot

Raising my hand for B&W too, love this shot Dawn. I think I’m going to do some B&W all occasion cards from a couple of lucky shots I’ve done. Thanks for the inspiration.

Great photo, Dawn! I could take photos of 6 different sets of feet and toes since all my grands much prefer to be barefoot!

I’m with you, I love black & white photos. Nothing comes close to capturing that serene look on a kids face as a b&w does.

I love black and white, too. My father did a lot of photography in black and white–might be where I got my love for it. Your photo certainly tells a story. Love the toes.