Mini Kitchen Herb Garden

It’s that time of year when all the beautiful seed catalogs start
arriving in the mail.

They make me long for something green to plant.

You see here in Michigan we not only have the snow, we also have
very few days with sunlight during the Winter months.

Whats a girl to do when she is itching to garden?
Put together a mini, indoor, kitchen herb garden…
And to top if off, I created a mini bunting
to add a little cheer.
Is anyone else yearning to garden?

Comments

Hi Dawn! OH, this is so darling! That’s a cute way to grow some herb! I love your little banners too. You’re something else.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

Cute cute cute. Wish I hada green thumb. I just love the aroma of fresh herbs. I just killed my rosemary christmas tree, so I am not sure if I am ready to start an entire kitchen herb garden. Maybe if I make a cute bunting like yours I will have better luck =) I am thinking you will be making some amazing meals with all of those fresh herbs.
    ~Joanie~

Dawn, the bunting is adorable! I have such bad lighting in my house that everything dies. :( I love fresh herbs but I also have a lot frozen from my garden. I will be trying to dry it this year. and jarring it. Hope you are doing well.

Jessica

I have the same itch and just picked up a basil plant and some hyacinth bulbs to plant. A little dirt on the hands will cure the Jan. blahs! Your planter and mini banner are really cute.

Hi Dawn, such a cute little tub of herbs and the bunting is a great addition! I bought a Norfolk Island Pine at Christmas time and it is still alive so maybe I’m making progress! Gardening season will be upon us soon, Jean

This is darling and edible. I have been gardening. Cutting back lantana, shrubs, and raking my flower beds. Spring will be here in a few weeks. I have rosemary in the ground and in a pot on the deck with thyme. They make in in our mild cold weather.

I’m in northern IL, so I’m itching to get out into the garden, too! I think we both have quite a ways to go. I’m loving your little herb pot with the mini banner over it – too cute!