Easter Table for 2

I have discovered not a single Easter item lives in my home ๐Ÿ™

How can that be???

I guess I will do as I always do and scrounge around in my “already own pile” and see what I can come up with for a small Easter Table for 2.

For some reason I had it in my head I wanted a green a brown theme, so in search of those colors I went.

As I scrounged I decide a pop of red would also be needed.

I now know what to put on my list as I hit the thrift stores….Easter things!

Hope you all have a wonderful Easter!

Signature

Comments

I always find holiday items, while thrifting, about six months after said holiday. I find Christmas and Halloween items now. Your tablescape is charming. xo, olive

I always admire and love the bunny displays, and think maybe I should try it, but its really not me. I like what you have done instead, and it still looks Easter!

I love this tablescape and I love that you put the best colors always together. Your table always looks so inviting. Very charming in deed. Love it.
    Kris

I love that you used a vintage sifter – I think that what it is – for the daisies.

I don’t have much up for Easter – more of a spring focus.

How cool to use that vintage sifter to hold your flowers! For not having any “Eastery” things, I think you did a great job of creating an “Eastery” table, Dawn!

Carol

Yeah, me neither. Easter things. I think I do have two of those green Pier 1 plates though…
    Brenda

Your table setting is sweet. I don’t have any Easter items except for 4 bunny napkin rings. They will do. ๐Ÿ™‚
    Farmhouse hugs,
    Cindy

I make them or buy them on sale!!
    The grands love coming here at Easter just to see hoe I have
    decorated…
    It’ not too late!
    Pretty photos!!

I love the green and brown with the pop of red, very pretty. I wish I had more of a selection of colored dishes like yours to mix things up a bit. Your tablescapes are always so pretty!

Stay warm! ๐Ÿ™‚
    Jodi

My house is devoid of Easter things. I like the color scheme you chose. It kind of reflects the green and brown that is going on outside at the moment.
    Hugs,
    Laura

Your spring look is perfect for Easter, as is the green and brown. Very pretty. I have some Easter decor but haven’t had a chance to get it out yet. The item I am searching for is a lamb, a nice fluffy one but not of the kiddie stuffed variety. No luck so far.

I would never have thought of brown and green for Easter colors, but it works! The bits of red and yellow are a perfect addition. Happy Easter!

Just love the flour sifter with the daisies, the pretty plates and the bit of red. Totally charming! I’ll be doing like you and trying to pull together things I already have. Wish me luck ๐Ÿ™‚

Jeanette

HI Dawn! You may not have any Easterness at your house, but you certainly do know how to make pretty vignettes. I love your sifter with the flowers and the little bowl with the eggs.
    Just a sweet sweet sight. I kinda go overboard and I don’t even have children around!
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ๐Ÿ˜‰

Too sweet!!! We are having a snow squall here this morning with an unexpected several inches so it’s hard to get in the spirit of Easter. Hope yours is great!
    xoxo,
    Kim

What a beautiful table setting. Love that color combination. All my bunnies are thrifted finds.

I cannot think of anything more “Eastery” than….REAL EGGS! I love how you’ve used the flour sifter as a flower container! I really wish I had one of those old fashioned sifters because they work great.

18. Anonymous says

Established transportation infrasctructure for a plethora of lifestlye,
    dining and entertainment.the interlace