Moving things in the Dining Room

As long as I was dusting and mopping I decided to change
things around in the dining room.
I turned the table to run the same direction
as the island and did a little reorganization on the vintage
corner cabinet.
 I organized each shelf by color so my vintage
Pyrex would really pop.
I am lucky enough to have a dining area that allows for me
to put the table on several different angles to
give it different looks.
And I love that the vintage corner cabinet holds all
the thrifted treasures I drag home.
All the bright colors make me happy.
Removing the lamp shades from the chandy gave it
a less layered look.
No big changes but just enough
to make the place feel clean and fresh again.
I have done so much Spring cleaning around the cabin
in hopes Spring will actually show up soon.
Thanks for looking at
the small changes taking place around
our home!

Spring.. a time for fresh and new beginnings. Pretty changes .
    ๐Ÿ™‚ Happy Easter to you and yours.

Your dining area is SO pretty Dawn! I love that you can switch the table around and love that corner cabinet filled with treasures.

Happy Easter!

Your home is gorgeous, Dawn. Love your dining area. Is your home open-concept right through? I love the high ceilings. It makes you feel like there is much more space. Love the cabinet, too. Happy Easter. Deb

No matter how you arrange it, Dawn, it is completely charming! Your corner storage full of treasures makes me happy, too!

Have a wonderful Easter!

It all looks so pretty and very springlike. I love the corner cabinet with all your charming vintage finds. It makes me smile too. Happy Easter. Have a wonderful day.

Your dining room is pretty, Dawn, and I especially love all the open feel to the space. The pieces in the cabinet are pretty. My sister has a complete set of colourful Pyrex bowls that I am a wee bit jealous of.

Love your beautiful home – definitely my style !! Also – love that big boy laying in all your pics – he’s a beauty !

Dawn, your dining room is so pretty and it sparkles! Your high ceilings are so wonderful! Your cabinet looks so nice and organized and that doggy is so sweet. Happy Easter to you and your family.
    be a sweetie,
    Shelia ๐Ÿ™‚

I love, love, love your house. All the pretty colors. How you have decorated it. Somehow when I’m cleaning I end up rearranging too.

That little corner cabinet is great. I love your vintage pyrex. You have such good taste ๐Ÿ™‚

I used to switch my table different ways at our other house. It doesn’t work here in any other way but one. You have amazing ceiling height and I like your ‘BAKE’ letters – better than EAT. I always think – “Why do people have to tell themselves to EAT?” I need a ‘STOP EATING’ sign.

It all looks great! Cleaning often means re-arranging around here too!

I think this is perfect. I never noticed your two sets of french doors…I wonder how I ever missed them? They are stunning and let in so much light. Hope you had a good Easter Sunday…Ann

There’s no other way to say it. I love your cabin. It’s so roomy and homey and welcoming. Your dog is a cutie also. Hope your Easter was great.

It always looks great Dawn!!! I love it!
    xo Kris

I wanted to tell you that this is just my absolute favorite blog out there! I love your posts and your use of color.

Love that corner cabinet and your pyrex DOES pop!
    Cold windy and snow showers here…no spring the last two days in my area! ๐Ÿ™‚

The pops of color in your vintage cupboard look wonderful against your wood walls. I love the BAKE letters, too!

It always feels good to do a bit of rearranging.
    I never noticed that you had so many Spring colored
    Pyrex before. It’s all good!