Do you have a love for galvanized buckets and seem to
have several hanging around, like I do?
When I thrift or garage sale, I just can’t seem to pass up a
good galvanized bucket.
I normally have no idea what I will do with them, but
they seem to follow me home anyway.
My favorite type are the really large ones that were used
as wash tubs back in the day.
If you are struggling with how to use your galvanized bucket
take a look at some of these great ideas.
1. Fill buckets with sand to hold up you party lights.
2. Attach a bucket to the back of your bike and fill with annuals.
3. Construct a Topsy Turvy Planter.
4. Wedding decor at the end of each isle.
5. Bucket filled with fresh wildflowers.
6. Bucket lighting as a statement chandelier.
7. Succulent fairy garden.
8. Candle centerpiece.
9. Outside wash station.
10. Outside shower.
11. Bottle bucket for holding cold soft drinks.
12. Under bed storage.
Subscribe to Get Email Updates