Use Lilac’s to Create an Easy Centerpiece

Nothing smells more heavenly than a
a bouquet of fresh cut lilacs.
 And being able to dine outside is just the icing on the cake.
 You don’t have to do anything fancy, or expensive to make
a table pretty.
 Just gather up whatever you have
blooming at the time and put them
in a jar of fresh water.
The perfect centerpiece:)
Linking up with
The Girl Creative

Image Map

Gorgeous Dawn! I love lilacs and find it very hard to grow them here in Georgia. Our winters are often not cold enough. Wish you could send me some :)!

Lilacs are so beautiful. Your pics are wonderful! I agree, centerpieces that are simple are best. Jean

Hi Dawn! I wish I had some lilacs. The blue Mason jars look so nice with the purple of the flowers! Hope you’re doing well.
    be a sweetie,
    Shelia 😉

Simple, fragrant and the most perfect of centerpieces, a wonderful addition to a spring table Dawn.

I thought lilacs grew just about anywhere, but apparently not. They make a beautiful and simple centerpiece and I imagine the smell is heavenly. Gorgeous photos!

Those are gorgeous! I love lilacs and paired with the blue jars, your center pieces are absolutely beautiful! Wishing I could smell them! 🙂

Takes my breath away, Dawn. In our previous homes we had lots of Lilacs in our yards, and I miss that so much. Thankfully there are lots of them growing wild all around our town. I have my clippers in my purse to cut some while I’m out this week! Thanks for these gorgeous photos!

So Beautiful, Dawn! I’ve never had a lilac until this year. I planted one close to the new picket fence–still just a stick right now! lol Hope they grow fast. The blue jars are perfect for them!

I think the blue jars are the perfect container for the lilac cuttings. I hope the lilacs I planted this spring will look as lovely as yours.
    Farmhouse hugs,

When I purchased these jars at Target, I didn’t know they were popular. Yours is the third blog today! They look pretty with the lilacs.